Clubplanet Nightlife Community

oral and intercourse...

heatherlynn

i'm 25. been looking for the man with all qualities. and ladies you know where i'm coming from. a man who enjoys and can eat pussy. and of course the awesome sex! how hard is it to find?

are there men out there that are capable of suceeding all the above? i have found men who can really eat pussy but, that's it! or the man who is awesome in bed but, tries like hell to eat pussy but CAN'T..

am i alone ladies?

and men have problems finding the perfect girl who cangive the perfect blow job!!!

just remember...its usually the quiet ones who don't feel the need to boast about their skills that actually HAVE skills...its true u will see.

as for guys with signs around their necks and shit, fuckin...the ones who can ACTUALLY eat a mean pie are closer than u think.

this is all why we have something called, STANDARDS!! so we can weed out the good from the bad and that goes for guys and girls.

Originally posted by heatherlynn

i'm 25. been looking for the man with all qualities. and ladies you know where i'm coming from. a man who enjoys and can eat pussy. and of course the awesome sex! how hard is it to find?

are there men out there that are capable of suceeding all the above? i have found men who can really eat pussy but, that's it! or the man who is awesome in bed but, tries like hell to eat pussy but CAN'T..

am i alone ladies?

and men have problems finding the perfect girl who cangive the perfect blow job!!!

I have found one that can accomplish both and very well I might add, so they are out there......... Somwhere, I think. I will add however that this is my first BF that can do both, Pretty sad (I am 26). GOOD LUCK, if I know of any more I will send them along your way, do they have a certain test to pass or something? :D

Originally posted by quoth

just remember...its usually the quiet ones who don't feel the need to boast about their skills that actually HAVE skills...its true u will see.

as for guys with signs around their necks and shit, fuckin...the ones who can ACTUALLY eat a mean pie are closer than u think.[/quote

]:laugh: thats not always true.

most people dont boast about their skills and have minimal... the last guy i met who boasted, actually had skills.

it was funny because we met in a bar & i was sitting with my dr friend and one of my girlfriends discussing this same issue when this guy walked over and got in on the conversation, basically he said let me show u how good i am ;) he was right too.

Originally posted by somebitch

as for guys with signs around their necks and shit, fuckin...the ones who can ACTUALLY eat a mean pie are closer than u think.[/quote

most people dont boast about their skills and have minimal... the last guy i met who boasted, actually had skills.

it was funny because we met in a bar & i was sitting with my dr friend and one of my girlfriends discussing this same issue when this guy walked over and got in on the conversation, basically he said let me show u how good i am ;) he was right too. [/quote

:laugh::bj::laugh:

it was funny because we met in a bar & i was sitting with my dr friend and one of my girlfriends discussing this same issue when this guy walked over and got in on the conversation, basically he said let me show u how good i am ;) he was right too.

see i was gonna agree that it is TRUE and not TRUE (regarding the boasting)..but i didnt wanna make the post about MYSELF...because hey...i know what i know and im not here to boast about(though i could but that defeat the purpose)...i am the kinda guy who WOULD actually say to yer face "let me show u how good i am" then we would see if u say "he was right too".

(gurantee u would say that..but up....see?? there i go

"BOASTING")

as for guys with signs around their necks and shit, fuckin...the ones who can ACTUALLY eat a mean pie are closer than u think.

this is all why we have something called, STANDARDS!! so we can weed out the good from the bad and that goes for guys and girls.

Motha Fuckin Word.

The guys that brag about numbers, or how much they get are the ones at home Jerkin there dicks 24/7.

am i alone ladies?

well shit girl..if u got an application post that sob and lets get you with a man thatll do the job...if u are looking i would stop..shit like that comes best it seems when u are not looking...

Guest gabo

if u need some practice, i may be able to help you out. :devil:;)

I am always in need of some practice.

i am the kinda guy who WOULD actually say to yer face "let me show u how good i am" then we would see if u say "he was right too".

(gurantee u would say that..but up....see?? there i go

"BOASTING")

well Helloooooo There Darling

I love man To Be Like that,No hair in theire tongues ;)

speak out loud !!!!

are these guys? tell them to hang signs from there necks. it would make it much easier for us women. :confused:

I don't think it would be a good idea. Thats why they are special, cause you have to find them out for yourself. Ya know your own investigating and snooping...

BTW its called Intuition ;)!

qouth, i think you hit it on the head!! sorry , bad expression... the one that say they have talent are full of it.. the quite ones are usually better!!!!

and perns2002, send them baby!!!! standards come in all different situations!!! got to be over 25!! no young boys.. clean cut but, not square.. got to enjoy that 4:20.....

men have equal problems with women. so i'm not ragging on the men. men bitch about women slacking on blow jobs after time passes in their relationship.

is it all worth it??