Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Buying smokes online?

Originally posted by magilicuti

who has the site for buying smokes internationally by the carton? i've seen it posted here before but didn't take it down, thanks

Hmmmm, the lengths some people will go to give themselves cancer?

Originally posted by magilicuti

who has the site for buying smokes internationally by the carton? i've seen it posted here before but didn't take it down, thanks

A FRIEND OF MINE USES SENECAS

I BELIEVE THERE IS A 5 CARTON MINIMUM AT ABOUT $29.00 A CARTON. THE CIGARETTES ARE FROM THE UNITED STATES AND HOLD THE ORIGINAL FLAVOR UNLIKE THE CIGARETTES FROM OTHER COUNTRIES...

TRY IT...

when cigarettes vary according to geographical market (only some do, others, like say nat shermans and dunhills, dont), they are formulated to suit the taste of the market where they were originally intended to be sold. when you buy cigarettes from overseas that are slightly different from what you buy at home, they arent inferior cigarettes, just suited to different tastes. you might find yourself liking imported formulations better, so it never hurts to give imported cigs a try, especially since theyre a lot cheaper than indian reservation discounts, and a hell of a lot cheaper than your local nyc cornerstore.

the ones coming from switzerland tend to be cheapest. search for "cigarettes switzerland" for a selection. yesmoke.com is the most popular, but there are others.

and there is no point in posting anti-smoking vitriol here, since anyone viewing this post obviously wants to smoke. but yes, they do cause cancer and other nasties.

I've ordered from yesmoke for the past year but lately they never have anything in stock. for marlboros w/ free shipping at $16.50 a carton check out www.smokesearch.com , its another switzerland site but is always available to order. another international site I use is www.cigarettesociety.com , and ok 1 more with good prices is www.cigarette-shop.com, they got almost any premium brand for $23

oh btw: be careful when ordering from american sites, including Indian ones, that all say we will not report taxes or info to the government, I do not trust this and hear about the gov't seizing customer lists from these places and requiring back taxes to be owed, aka $50 a carton not paid in tax for being shipped to NY. These international sites do not do this because they are not governed by the Jenkins Act.