Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok...there is something wrong with me...

sweetie029

I have never had an orgasm from oral or sex....now this is disturbing me b/c am I just totally not capable ?? or have my partners just SUCKED!! :confused: Now this bothers me b/c I'm thinking it's something that I'm possibly NOT doing but how can that be possible ?? & If it's b/c my partners weren't good enough then I'm going to go :blown: myself RIGHT NOW lol :( Everyone who I've ever told this to thinks it's the weirdest thing ever!!

Guest jroo

can you make yourself cum?? you probably just dont feel connected to your partners, thats all. make yourself just to get stuff flowing then go out and find the right guy.

Are you able to cum at all, from masturbation at least? I've never cum from intercourse alone, only fucking while rubbing myself. And I was pretty old before anyone was able to make me cum orally, even that was like an hour and a half of munching before it happened (hey, it was a good birthday, lol).

:laugh: This is rediculous!! When I masturbate yea there is no problem & I think I had a pretty good connection with my partners but I don't know what it is..it's like I'll get to the point where I'm about to cum & either I won't or it will just go away I dunno I'm a weird chick

That isn’t a shock, many women and men are like you, shit I didn’t have an orgasm from oral until I was fucking 27 yrs old (im 28 now) I mean shit wtf… I thought it was me but it wasn’t…sure I got good blow jobs but the one chic who did it to me mad me cum so fast and ever since I tell every girl to do what she did and if they don’t make me cum they bring me closer than ever before by using the methods the original girl did.

You just need to find the right guy who knows how to do the right things.. I dated a girl like you, and what finally made her cum was a combo of things, eating her ass, then turning her over on her back and eating her pussy then thumb in ass and finger in pussy at same time as I sucked the clit…she came so hard that when I had my ear on her pelvic area I hear it rumble…it was amazing.

So try new things and even bring toys/vibrators into the mix. And if that does not work, then call me..

:cool:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

Ich bin solch ein frecher Junge. Ich möchte tickle Ihre Zehen mit meiner Federboa! Dann können wir tighty whities an setzen und wie Bambi in die Springtimebrise tanzen!

Sie sind eine Widerstand Königin?

mmm i dont think is ur partner i have the same problem before because i masturbate a lot plus i didnt took my time to see in wich position was easier for me to come. now i find it out and

i can come in any position but still taking me a wile so keep working and talk with ur partner so he can help u, bealiave me after talking with him will be easier for u .....

still i never had an orgasm by oral sex

Originally posted by phuturephunk

Ich bin solch ein frecher Junge. Ich möchte tickle Ihre Zehen mit meiner Federboa! Dann können wir tighty whities an setzen und wie Bambi in die Springtimebrise tanzen!

OH SHIT!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

somebitch: there's other men out there with skills up...here we go with the boasting again :tongue: .......

(the wedding's novemeber 10th so mark it on yer calendar) :laugh:

it's also really easy to psych yourself out of having an orgasm. for me, anyway, i can be about to come, and, if i start worrying about things (i.e. if anyone is listening, or thinking about past sexual experiences), i can just stop my orgasm in its tracks :no: . clearing your mind as much as possible and not actively thinking "i probably won't come, 'cause i never have" or "i hope this works" etc. might just do the trick, although i know that is easier said than done :) .

Originally posted by sweetie029

I have never had an orgasm from oral or sex....now this is disturbing me b/c am I just totally not capable ?? or have my partners just SUCKED!! :confused: Now this bothers me b/c I'm thinking it's something that I'm possibly NOT doing but how can that be possible ?? & If it's b/c my partners weren't good enough then I'm going to go :blown: myself RIGHT NOW lol :( Everyone who I've ever told this to thinks it's the weirdest thing ever!!

Nothing is wrong with you, you get better with age. :tongue: