Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Riverdale a safe part of the bronx?

Originally posted by irenegade7

the 90 year olds driving down the street looking like they are about to

have a conversation with St. Peter.....

haha :laugh: what the fuck??

anyhow...i found out its i belive called "Marble Hill" on 225th st. is that still out of harms way ghetto bronx?

Originally posted by quoth

haha :laugh: what the fuck??

anyhow...i found out its i belive called "Marble Hill" on 225th st. is that still out of harms way ghetto bronx?

Marble Hill is Ghetto territory. Whites are a rare species there.

Originally posted by Drunk

Marble Hill is Ghetto territory. Whites are a rare species there.

are u fuckin with me or is it strait up ghetto....even in the day time?

i mean i'd rather belive people on here then my friend who don't know jack shit and is mad naive.

are u fuckin with me or is it strait up ghetto....even in the day time?

i mean i'd rather belive people on here then my friend who don't know jack shit and is mad naive.

HAHAHAHAHA!

You will be just fine out there. Don't worry about it. If by any chance someone does give you a look tell em CHULA sent you. YOU'LL BE JUST FINE>

~~ok Riverdale is a really nice area a lot of diplomats live there all u have to worry about is white kids thinknig they are ghetto but they are mostly irish so it shouldn't be a problem.........as for Marble Hill that area is baaaad.......u do not wanna walk thru there at night.....:cool:

Originally posted by joshwa1

yo the skate key area. ie. the south bronx.. that area is so wack...

. . . I'm sorry, but Scarsdale is whacker than any part of the bronx . . period . . now if we're gonna talk about potential for bodily harm, that's a different . . but whackness? . . . Scarsdale wins by a landslide . . Architecture is nice though . . ;) . . .

ok...SOOOOOOOOOOO...to end this thread...if this friend of my friend lives not too far from the Marble Hill station stop even though they are white...its definitely not a good idea to go there huh? :laugh:

. . .dude, its all about the time of day and how you carry yourself. . .Know the address and get good directions then go see em . . I'm sure, if its daytime, you won't have a problem . . this Aint 1976 . . . . ;) . . .

someone said something about drugs in a certain area.

to tell you the truth I live in a Country club property and I wil not lie there are drugs here too. I mean go to the Gas station there are a bunch of cars there with people selling drugs. You can go to Zukor Park and buy drugs right by the country club.

Face it guys Drugs are everywhere

someone said something about drugs in a certain area.

to tell you the truth I live in a Country club property and I will not lie there are drugs here too. I mean go to the Gas station there are a bunch of cars there with people selling drugs. You can go to Zukor Park and buy drugs right by the country club.

Face it guys Drugs are everywhere

Yo riverdale is probably the safest and most boring part of the bronx..I lived there for 14 years and let me tell u it doesnt get any safer. There is no point of you going there cause they dont have anything at all there. The happenin place there is Jaspers pizza ok. IF you want a trip to boringdale be my guest, but dont bother takin a trip there. To really answer u, yea its really safe, not many people live there except jewish...ALL JEWISH, so your safe as can be there...just dont go down the hill, thats where the trouble begins, cause then u will be in the bronx.