Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how was zabiela??

Nolimit

I really enjoyed his set. I left early thought and don't know where he took it after about 3am but from what I heard it was bump bump and bang bang all the way through with scratching in b/w. I loved it. Frankly, I didn't like where he took his set the last time he was here. It seemed like he mellowed out the second half of his set to set up for sasha. Something he didn't have to do this time around.

By the way dan.... you were an easy target. Check it out....

James set was great .. wicked tech house & breakz for yO ass! he was a bit bangin but still a great set none the less ... Juan did a great job opening up. He dropped down his track "fathead" which I liked VERY much :) ... Overall the night was great with great company

His last hour was good. I enjoyed the set when he opened for Sasha more call me crazy I guess. I'll definitely go see him again though. :)

I heard Stryke ripped shit up at RED on Friday. :)

Thanks for the concern everyone, The staff at Crobar was very helpful .. very friendly and actually helped me alot. :)

Remember ..

Ashley Casselle @ Spin Friday 10/11/02 :)

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMi,

Ramon C

are you restricted?

zabiela's set was flawless. he even had a warm intro. then he abused us all with his nasty funk break beats. along the lines of cass and craig richards. the crowd was a little suspect. the cp family always representing. but, the rest of the crowd was alright.....thank god for those nu-skool breaks.

Danny mentioned something that I had forgotten to mention.

JUAN MEJIA was AMAZING!!!! That guy is better and better every time I hear him spin. Marcos tells me that he was there last w/e ( I think) and that Juan had just amazed him with his set. As far as the new track he's just produced (FatHead).... superior, top notch, quality stuff. :D

Zabiela was rippin on friday nite!!! Nasty breaks and pounding beats ALL NITE!!! Enough energy to set the place on fire!!! This is the first chance ive had to hear this guy, for sure not the last!!!!

PS stryke did have a very impressive set as well!!:eek::D

Very difficult to stay still!!!

I had never heard Zabiela before or even listened to one of his sets on a CD and all I can say is that it was different, lots of breaks, funky house. I've heard better stuff but it was a good night.

Good to see the CP mafia in full effect. What's up with the "chilling" behind the DJ booth?, the party it's about dancing, not about ID'ing songs and praise the DJ. :D

Next week: Timo Maas! :)

set start'd off well but got too bang'ng at one point & repeative.

kinda lost me towards the end but james definitely has skills (very nice guy too)

juan set was smooth (as usual) and flawless. he is one super cool guy & a quality dj!

barb> his new track was "fierce". luv'd it!

Cooljunkie:

Thanks for the hook-up. You guys know how to support the best nights.

As to JZ, this kid gaves us such an intense set, breaks that got my legs shaky til Saturday night.

It is a pleasure to check a talent like JZ in a sound system like Crobar's. Top notch night. And without argument, the vibe that Crobar sets is second to none. It was 5 am and JZ had to be told to stop, if not... He should be brought back to Crobar on a long weekend, 7 am is what he deserves.

I guess Timo will be informed. He better get his set prepared since today.

Peace,

Vip