Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So...Did everyone enjoy themselves at Mauro Picotto?..

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by reddog4063

It was pretty sick last night, glad i convinced my crew to go down...It was hard finding CP people..i figured since i was there i should say hi considering i dont know any of you...i asked around and very few people seemed to know, i finally found this girl who was like 'i know where they hang'. She brought me over to this girl in an autocross jersey, who was really nice...unfortunately, i was fugged up and i dont even remember her name...does anyone know who she is? it was def a great night last night...off to bed...

Joe

Hi ;)

...It was Great seeing everyone :D

Hey Quoth.....Get your own Style!!! hehehehe J/K

and "TAUB" why didnt you introduce yourself to me...hmmmm :blank:

...Its ok...I wont bite... ;)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Hey Quoth.....Get your own Style!!! hehehehe J/K

:laugh::tongue:

hey..you were forwarned a week in advance buster so YOUUUUUUUUUU get YOURRRRR own style :tongue:

see u and joe Oct 19th at Lunatarium :D

::cough:: (FUNCTION, BEN SIMS, OLIVER HO, SUBSTANCE, MAGDA etc etc) ;)

I had a great time. Piccotto did not disappoint. I'm glad he kept the trance/cheeze to a minimum. I danced so much I'm actually really really sore. I can hardly walk. I think I need to come up with a less 'high impact' dance move. :rolleyes: I was done by 7 am.

like everyone has said, the vibe was great... crowd size was perfect... although there were a few rude fuckers who needed to get my foot up their asses but what can you do. Overall everyone was in a great mood, was giving good energy, and knew what was up.

good to see so many people out. . . a lot of old familiar faces (too lazy to do shouts). . .

didnt really meet any new people except dreamdrops *waves*... I missed all 16453 of the meet ups. . . whoops.

:bounce:

and "TAUB" why didnt you introduce yourself to me...hmmmm :blank:

...Its ok...I wont bite... ;)

lol...sorry....i wasnt sure if it was you, i was going to say somethign but i just got the water and left..next time for sure!! now that i know who you are:D when you comming out next? cox or pvd?

nice to meet lavndermenace and lasix the only two people i met of CP, nice to see melissa gain.....i was the dude wearing a white t-shirt with the bxr logo on front and mauro picotto in front and taub on back.

NO ONE IN THAT FUCKING PLACE HAD A CAMERA to take a pic of the KODAK moment :cry: when i gave mauro the jersey and mauro put it on and gave me the biggest hugh...ahhhh fucks, but having dinner with him and jake made it up for me :D

Now lets all get ready for NOV 27 in Atlantic city!!!!!!!

Originally posted by dreamdrops

lol...sorry....i wasnt sure if it was you, i was going to say somethign but i just got the water and left..next time for sure!! now that i know who you are:D when you comming out next? cox or pvd?

nice to meet lavndermenace and lasix the only two people i met of CP, nice to see melissa gain.....i was the dude wearing a white t-shirt with the bxr logo on front and mauro picotto in front and taub on back.

NO ONE IN THAT FUCKING PLACE HAD A CAMERA to take a pic of the KODAK moment :cry: when i gave mauro the jersey and mauro put it on and gave me the biggest hugh...ahhhh fucks, but having dinner with him and jake made it up for me :D

Now lets all get ready for NOV 27 in Atlantic city!!!!!!!

LoL .....I was actually talkimg about someone else with a Black T-Shirt with white letters "TAUB"....

But........ Hi dreampopssss :)

Ill be @ Cox...

LoL .....I was actually talkimg about someone else with a Black T-Shirt with white letters "TAUB"....

But........ Hi dreampopssss :)

Ill be @ Cox...

too many people walkign about with TAUB on their shirts

all i gotta say is thank u all that have convienced me to break my hiatus a lil early man what i would have missed the shit was sic i think i found my new genre to listen to hard tek man i ain t never felt that floor shake like that before i never left that damn floor when he dropped his set now next question is when the hell is he playin there again he destroyed that place when he left an remy played the crowd had no energy to dance for him that was dumb funny wish his set was a lil longer tho ... i feel like a crack fiend lookin for a hit everythin was right that night the vibe people dj an def musik maaan the whole night im sayin holy mofo sh*t this sh*t is insane man .. oh my gawd now imma go rest still feel a lil burned out still great seein the usual suspects see u all for tiesto an pvd maybe boo if i feel like it :tongue:

Originally posted by quoth

I sure did :cool:

Put it this way...if u were there for D.T. vs D.H. it was DEFINITELY!!!!!! not at all as bad.

UGH... DT vs DH was "Africa Hot" I think the crowd for Picotto was perfect, although I was dreading much worse!

The music?? Nothing but FILTHY energy in that place!! I had an amazing time:D