Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Christina's new video part 2...

nSyNcBaBy

ummmmm accccccccctually.... i think she looks kinda hot.... :woah: i mean... her ass does at least... :tongue:

but her face... nahhhh

and for the record, im with gabo here by sayin that the girl does not have a gut! she may be a trashy pig, but that 1st outfit that shes got on in the video when shes riding the motorcycle... makes me wish i had an ass like that...

:jawdrop:

but other than that... shes a DIRRTY hoe :)

God that song, she so didnt need to do that... just a lame attempt to follow Britney, when Christina was DEF the hotter and racier one in the first place... Badly written song too....

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO stay off the CRACK! There is not way in hell that Christina was, has or will ever be as hot as Britney. She may be abble to sing better but looks..................NA. IMO Christina is in no way fat or anything she is just out of shape plain and simple. She looks like a small skinny girl that has never been to the gym in her live. Some people might ask why should she???:confused: Well look @ those arms, they look like twigs. As skinny and small as she is I think a hint of abbs should be showing. IMO she has never done a sit-up in her life.

I would still like to eat her ass.:laugh:

Just not as much as Britney.:D

i totally agree -- christina will never ever even compare to britney! britney is gorgeous, has a beautiful body, and most of all, has CLASS -- she's SEXY in the slave video, but christina is just plain trashy in her new video... she really needs to get her flabby, skinny bod to teh gym asap! and while she's at it..... lose the skunk hair!!! it looks much better on a PRETTY girl like shakira!!!!!

i agree.... but u cant deny that her ass looks good lol :tongue:

and i dont think u guys need to prove to ME that christina will never be hotter than britney...puh lease... u dont gotta tell me :D

and sabina... she might not have as flat of a stomach as she used to but comon... she doesnt have a "gut" as people have said... u know?

god i dont have a perfectly flat hard stomach either so i guess i have a gut too then... :blank:

:tongue:

Originally posted by linabina

and sabina... she might not have as flat of a stomach as she used to but comon... she doesnt have a "gut" as people have said... u know?

god i dont have a perfectly flat hard stomach either so i guess i have a gut too then... :blank:

no, i wouldn't say she has a "gut" (and i didn't ;)) but she does have more skin there than she used to...

and i dont think u guys need to prove to ME that christina will never be hotter than britney...puh lease... u dont gotta tell me :D

whitegirl got no booty whatsoever. that orange-pink panty thing she wears in the video is nasty. it brings too much attention to her crotch and looks nasty when she opens her legs. her ass is completely flat. now britney on the other hand has a bodacious jiggly but that makes bill cosby wanna put his popsicle in that j-e-l-l-o. that girl can shake it like a peice of meat being torn up by wild dogs. mmm britney bootey argh drool...

its not that christinas belly isnt hard that makes her have a belly, its the fact that it protrudes when shes standing sideways. maybe its just that shes so small when she eats her stomach puffs out i dunno.

i guess i have a gut too... i dont care though :laugh:

i think shes pretty hot, i dont know why everyones being so critical. than again i have never seen the video