Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF review

no time for a long review, too cracked, but im gonna say this

from 6am to 2:30 pm, Jonathan Peters was off the meter tonight...I did not hear a single trainwreck, he played literally 0 filler songs, and he played nothing but energy all day long

friends of mine who had not been to SF since my first time were there tonight, and he closed on Hunter, which was one of the last songs I heard on my first night ever at SF, so it was a special day for me...kind of nostalgic:D

to everyone I chilled with today, thank you for being a part of my best all around night at SF up to date:D :D :D

and of course, to my baby for makin every day special;)

BG

INSANE! He was seriously sick today. What a great day man...lemme tell you.

I brought some Newbies to Factory with me today. They already asked whens the next time we are going...and i replied as usual "EVERYWEEK!".

Benny, it was fun as usual...btw did Gina Show up, cause i know tina is still kickin strong!

Migilicutti (yea...thats gotta be the wrong spelling), Finally...i see you there mostly every freakin week and was never sure if it was you or not. Woulda liked to talk more but i was in rare-form at that point in time.

Well...looks like im going to clean my room or something. Nite all.

~~ a great night!!! i did hear some train wrecks tho but it really didnt matter...track slection was awesome we walked in during gay/straight!!:eek: he was seriously on point especially comparing to the last time i went there not too long ago........def need id's i kept asking BG "whats the name of this song?" and he'd say " i don't know but i want it!" ...also whenever airatomic wanted to leave JP would drop another insane track and he'd decided to stay:tongue:...a lot of cute guys tonight and i dont mean just nice bodies they also had cute faces!!!

~~i saw luzzi and i thought i saw ice t but now it is confirmed:D nice seeing magilicuti, BG, njangel, simonvanity and whoever else i saw :D

~~to my clubbing buddy airatomic im very proud of u!! it was ur first sober time at SF and im glad u stayed for so long and enjoyed it :love2:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

right on brotha....it happens to the best of us for a night here or there

Join the club of peeps that don't crack themselves out like ole times

sf sober isnt that bad at all....i had streak of 2,3 times where i went sober, but lately ive been all wacked....regardless, its more about the music, the people. and the dancing for me than the drugs...

as long as the beats are on, sober is easy:D

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

sf sober isnt that bad at all....i had streak of 2,3 times where i went sober, but lately ive been all wacked....regardless, its more about the music, the people. and the dancing for me than the drugs...

as long as the beats are on, sober is easy:D

BG

2 or 3 times??? wow!!! j/k.....do it everyweek....savemoney...save braincells....and u remember more music...believe me..almost 2 years clean!! wahooooo