Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for all the women under 18

j123

Alright i understand most of you people are gonna hate on this topic.. But anyways.. I'm turning 17 soon and i still go to no id nights that exit has.. Now i wonna pick up girls like every other straight guy out there.. But i have the best luck at clubs or places of that sorth.. But they are once a month.. I recently quit my job because it was cutting into my social life a great deal.. So are there any other hot spots around the city or in queens that girls around my age hang out.. : )

Originally posted by j123

Alright i understand most of you people are gonna hate on this topic.. But anyways.. I'm turning 17 soon and i still go to no id nights that exit has.. Now i wonna pick up girls like every other straight guy out there.. But i have the best luck at clubs or places of that sorth.. But they are once a month.. I recently quit my job because it was cutting into my social life a great deal.. So are there any other hot spots around the city or in queens that girls around my age hang out.. : )

HOLD up you quit because of your "social life" ARE YOU KIDDING ME :rolleyes: Look here I'm sure you know that girls like OLDER guys, so why dont you act a little more Mature and deal with the responsibilities. . .just think you can start saving for that new car, or new apt you are going to want in a couple of years...:D And remember sweetheart Dont look for LOVE let it find you ;)

No. Your not even 18, your still a fucking unwiped shitstain. You will be on the bottom of the food chain for a while so dont get that gel'd up melon of yours inflated because some lowlife College dropout hosts a NO ID Teen Night and you get in. Go play pool, bowl, house parties...whatever, but untill your 21, or have some connections (which you wont) you will just be a corn kernal that I shit out my arse daily.

Nah maybe you like guys older then you by a great deal of years.. but i know many people that dont mind about age as long as the guy is not younger then them.. and dont get me wrong.. the reason why i quit my job was because i couldent go out on the weekends and after a while it gets to you.. and it was also effecting my grades

Originally posted by j123

So um being that you quit your Job where do you expect to find money to support your social life?

You are talking about hookin up and irresposibility all in the same topic... I am a guy but I know any lady out there does not like an irresponsible guy who can't afford to take them out from time to time. Secondly having to ask mommy or daddy for money to go out on the weekend only lasts so long...

I moved out on my own since I am 18. I have been working since I am 13. Yeah on occasion some jobs interfeared with certain things... But most of the time it didn't. But the feeling you have when you don't have to depend on someone else to pay your bills or support your social life and or your car is owned by you and what ever else you do in life is because you payed for it well the feeling is that much better and you learn to appreciate things alot more than if they were handed to you on a silver platter...

WAKE UP !!!

Originally posted by laurie619

HOLD up you quit because of your "social life" ARE YOU KIDDING ME :rolleyes: Look here I'm sure you know that girls like OLDER guys, so why dont you act a little more Mature and deal with the responsibilities. . .just think you can start saving for that new car, or new apt you are going to want in a couple of years...:D And remember sweetheart Dont look for LOVE let it find you ;)

He probably has the type of parents who had a brand new LEXUS for him when he got his license... Not that its a bad thing... But if you are an irresposible little prick that harps on there parents there whole life... Then well you know... Anyway he Probably does not have to worry about that... Hense the reason why I said... How do you expect to support your social life without a job... Mommy and Daddy probably will...

Damn everyone is ripping on this kid. He's still young, he probably was working at the mall or Pathmark or some shit. It's aight if he quits his job and just gets money from his parents. Now, maybe if someone is 30 and is still getting money from their parents, then there's a problem.

As for j123, just wait till your 18, under 18 people shouldn't be clubbing every weekend. Once a month at teen nights is good enough.

j123...

Don't let these fuckers get to you. Your best bet is learn some game and you'll get what you want.

Age doesn't matter.. When i was 16 and 17 i was running club nights(not promoting) and living it up like a rockstar. Don't fry your brain too much at such a young age though. And quitting your job for your social life?...Please.....suck it up. Do what ya gotta do to survive....make money fuck hoes....but don't live off mommy and daddy...thats a pussys way out.

Originally posted by tommy-c

j123...

Don't let these fuckers get to you. Your best bet is learn some game and you'll get what you want.

Age doesn't matter.. When i was 16 and 17 i was running club nights(not promoting) and living it up like a rockstar. Don't fry your brain too much at such a young age though.

:rolleyes:

. . . Dude!!! . . DUUUDE! J123!! . . When I was ur age, I was running 45 keys of the white lady from MIA to JAX and all points in between boyeeeeeeeee . Had mad game goin up and down da I 95 corridor . . .Hellz, I had all corridors locked dizzzown, from da 95, to da 75 to da turnpike. Slung so much white it was Snizzzowin in Flooooreeeedah!!! Maaad Bitches Jockin my pickle!! YO! Yeeeeeeeeeeaaahh Boyeee!. So roll out in dat GS Foe thirty and show those haterz whats DIZZZZZZZZOWWNN!

Listen- I got my first job when I was 5, moving H in Washington Heights. Then I started working clubs when I was 10, first as a doorman and then I became manager when I turned 13. Now I'm 31, I've never had sex, I've never done drugs, I haven't had a square meal in 8 weeks and if you think that's impressive, try figuring out the relevance this post had to your initial question, because I certainly can't.

Originally posted by codica3

That's not true at all. :rolleyes:

When I was 17, I was hangin out at the mall, movies, playing basketball at the local park. etc. But even back then I had this small little desire to see what clubbing was like. I just waited and knew my time will eventually come. Never went to a club until I was 18.

Originally posted by karch

When I was 17, I was hangin out at the mall, movies, playing basketball at the local park. etc. But even back then I had this small little desire to see what clubbing was like. I just waited and knew my time will eventually come. Never went to a club until I was 18.

i did.. when i was 15 or 16 me and my friends would get all decked out and go to places like paladium, tunnel, mirage... i graduated hs when i was 17, so i guess i was a sophomore or a junior. :tongue:

Originally posted by karch

Yeah but that's you.. you can't speak for everyone else who is 17 years old. If I think about it, when I was 14-15 I never even dreamed about having sex or even having thoughts like that.. but now it's not an uncommon thing to have 14-15 year olds having babies or having abortions. Things change, people change, people are different, etc..

Do what you think is right... girls, especially ones that are your age (16-17) like older guys and that's that. But as some1 earlier said, you either have it or you don't. You can't just become mature overnight and the next day go out and fuck some 30 year old chick and have her swooning over you. The first time I went to a club, I was 14 or 15 with my my friend's driver's license b/c we looked so alike and I happened to look way beyond my years, and I've never been to a fuckin teen nite in my life. But babe, you gotta do what's right for you, not what others think would satisfy you. Always go with your own instinct, and hey if you screw up, well life's a bitch and screws us all. Therefore, you'll have prior experiences and there will be no surprises. But going clubbing and being ezposed to an older crowd is always healthy in my opinion... just as long as you don't behave like the typical 17 yr old immature jerkoff. Good luck. :)

I agree with mike... sling the rocks, the powder, and the pills... thats definately the way to go....

and my god... look at all the bitter slaves to the system on here... jesus...

now, as much as i'd love to play the bitter "when i was your age" bit... thats not really my style... and although, i've been working full time since before i WAS your age (not too long ago), i say fuckit... you're young... ppl are just gonna get pissed because they can't do what you're doing... just get used to it....

as far as places to meet people... check out the rave scene... raves are more than once a month, so that should keep you busy... or if you MUST... checkout a teen club... like obsessions or utopia or something (those are some NJ examples...)

or if all else fails... start going to frat parties...

hope that helped :)

Originally posted by ellinita

Do what you think is right... girls, especially ones that are your age (16-17) like older guys and that's that. But as some1 earlier said, you either have it or you don't. You can't just become mature overnight and the next day go out and fuck some 30 year old chick and have her swooning over you. The first time I went to a club, I was 14 or 15 with my my friend's driver's license b/c we looked so alike and I happened to look way beyond my years, and I've never been to a fuckin teen nite in my life. But babe, you gotta do what's right for you, not what others think would satisfy you. Always go with your own instinct, and hey if you screw up, well life's a bitch and screws us all. Therefore, you'll have prior experiences and there will be no surprises. But going clubbing and being ezposed to an older crowd is always healthy in my opinion... just as long as you don't behave like the typical 17 yr old immature jerkoff. Good luck. :)

Very Very well said Ellinita!

great words from my grandfather with alsheimers... (spelling?)

you can quote me on this.. who knows where he got it from.. but its hillarious..

"when it comes to girls...., if their's grass on the field, i'm playing" lol

some people might not get it, and no i won't explain it :D

Originally posted by kiko2o1

great words from my grandfather with alsheimers... (spelling?)

you can quote me on this.. who knows where he got it from.. but its hillarious..

"when it comes to girls...., if their's grass on the field, i'm playing" lol

some people might not get it, and no i won't explain it :D

Very Perverted... When you really think about it... But still a great quote... Always loved that one...