Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WOW, Armin van Buuren is coming to the Roxy on Dec 13

That's way cool

I enjoyed seeing him at Eden in Ibiza. Too bad the set was only 1.5 hours, but I guess that's what happens when you also have Mauro Picotto and Marco V (and Signum opening) on the same night.

I hope spins longer than that, and more importantly,

I hope he has his visa straightened out, unlike the time he was scheduled to be at Exit

Originally posted by wallflour

That's way cool

I hope he has his visa straightened out, unlike the time he was scheduled to be at Exit

he really didn't have a visa for that - exit wasn't lying about that. but when i saw him in dc in june he made it very clear that he fixed that problem by holding the new visa up against the glass of the dj booth. :)

ekstacy, you say, why Roxy. Roxy has been getting these best DJs. Tiesto, PVD, Carl Cox, Scott Bond, Sandra Collins, Bad Boy Bill, Tall Paul. I'm glad he's at Roxy. Roxy is large. Where would you have wanted Armin to go? ARC. ARC is to small. I went to ARC when it was Danny Tenaglia verse Danny Howell's. I couldn't move an inch in there. Centro Fly is also small.

i love armin his programming is impecable and he plays the best sets... case and point (Armin Van Buuren live at Lovefields, Basic Instinct 1 and 2, Transparance 4 cd 1 and 2) im totally psyched and the fact that hes at Roxy which has become like my second home only makes it that much better... i really hope this goes throught im tired of begging and pleading for this man and not have him come... damn im gonna be poor by new years! Tiesto, Cox, PVD, Deepdish, Howells and Armin not to mention Corsten in negotiations for a NY apperance... where did all ther money go :(