Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just got in from RIO

WEDnesdays will never be the same. This party is finally getting some steam behind it. I dragged myself to go because I heard my girl Zee was there, and as true friends do support each other. Thats my girl, thanks for the Captain, all the Captains were in order. The music was good, I was wondering if I was gonna hear Deep Kemical all nite when I first walked in, because it was on for long time. Anyway I introduced myself to bugout because we had some nice exchanges online, and I hope the drive home was painless(he's from westchester). Very nice guy, talented dj. Also finally met Tooch (as his boys call him) and squashed all the bullshit. BUT, as i was walking out with Zee we did hear a mishap, I won't call it a trainwreck cause that's unkind, and it is a dark booth, sounded like a wrong button was pushed or a wrong fader was raised, but in the dark it's tuff. Overlooking that the sets were very nice, I liked Bugout's the best and (probably cause) I heard most of his set, as I said from that Deep Kemical point.

+'s for the night: got to see my new friend doubleplay and Hunnie(I'll work on the bday appearance today), and I got to meet thehype and bmw4jay and their crew and we came to an agreement on working towards a common goal of getting the word out about this place, and making the party work.

Looks like we all might get along!:cool:

Originally posted by thepulse

WEDnesdays will never be the same. This party is finally getting some steam behind it. I dragged myself to go because I heard my girl Zee was there, and as true friends do support each other. Thats my girl, thanks for the Captain, all the Captains were in order. The music was good, I was wondering if I was gonna hear Deep Kemical all nite when I first walked in, because it was on for long time. Anyway I introduced myself to bugout because we had some nice exchanges online, and I hope the drive home was painless(he's from westchester). Very nice guy, talented dj. Also finally met Tooch (as his boys call him) and squashed all the bullshit. BUT, as i was walking out with Zee we did hear a mishap, I won't call it a trainwreck cause that's unkind, and it is a dark booth, sounded like a wrong button was pushed or a wrong fader was raised, but in the dark it's tuff. Overlooking that the sets were very nice, I liked Bugout's the best and (probably cause) I heard most of his set, as I said from that Deep Kemical point.

+'s for the night: got to see my new friend doubleplay and Hunnie(I'll work on the bday appearance today), and I got to meet thehype and bmw4jay and their crew and we came to an agreement on working towards a common goal of getting the word out about this place, and making the party work.

hey thepulse when u comin back down to miami the saleen will hook shit up. oh wait u tried to make it here already and u bombed:laugh: :laugh: now marshal fairbanks is tryin the nj scene where denny cheetos rules. good luck oh wait i forgot u tour as u said on here all around :rolleyes: ......i can see the fliers now nj washed up/miami failure supadooperdj MARSHAL FAIRBANKS

Well im not going to say much. Personally i didnt hear any faders slip i didnt hear any train wrecks. All i head was sick music gfrom the time i helped tooch and mike bring their shit in until we all left. Unfortuatly the party wasnt good enough there to keep it going so we will be discussing shopping it somehwere else.

I believe in the DJs i had and the incredibly gorgeous and talented bartebder Zee. So right now i am going to go bust my ass and find a new home for MBMA. I will surely make sure those tht were there tongiht will always be taken care of at any MBMA night we have.

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

Well im not going to say much. Personally i didnt hear any faders slip i didnt hear any train wrecks. All i head was sick music gfrom the time i helped tooch and mike bring their shit in until we all left. Unfortuatly the party wasnt good enough there to keep it going so we will be discussing shopping it somehwere else.

I believe in the DJs i had and the incredibly gorgeous and talented bartebder Zee. So right now i am going to go bust my ass and find a new home for MBMA. I will surely make sure those tht were there tongiht will always be taken care of at any MBMA night we have.

Congrats bro, sounds like you guys had a good night!

u talk about squashing whatever drama then u go and point out some supposed train wreck and that bugout was spinning kemical for a while.. who the fuck cares.. its not a fucking competition.. and im sure if it was you would get destroyed.. just shut ur mouth and keep praying that u could turn back time and go back to your glory days at stingrays... 19 years of djing and ur still a no name fucking tool :laugh:

I was wondering if I was gonna hear Deep Kemical all nite when I first walked in, because it was on for long time. Also finally met Tooch (as his boys call him) and squashed all the bullshit. BUT, as i was walking out with Zee we did hear a mishap, I won't call it a trainwreck cause that's unkind, and it is a dark booth, sounded like a wrong button was pushed or a wrong fader was raised, but in the dark it's tuff.

Once again you prove how much if a DICKHEAD you actually are. You say you squashed the drama with Tooch and then post about a trainwreck?? These 2 guys have more talent in their pinky then you have aquired in 19 years as a SOOPER DJ!!!.....I have a question to ask Marshall, how many people were there when you stood behind the decks(i refuse to call what you do dj'ing) and how many people were there to see some real talent last night??? muzikman said it best... you still are a no name fuck'n tool. Tooch and Bugout, keep thrown down some serious beats... You both are very talented!!

Originally posted by saleen35l

i can see the fliers now nj washed up/miami failure supadooperdj MARSHAL FAIRBANKS

Since you mentioned fliers ...."MR. VINYL" sooperdj himself who hates people who use MP3's, etc. passes out a sorry ass business card with a picture of a hand touching a CD, not VINYL!!! Nothing better than a SOOPERDJ claiming to use only Vinyl, bashing other DJ's for using MP3's, CD's, etc. and then markets himself with a CD! LOL!!

Hey Marshall, you sure do have a fucked up idea of "squashing things"!

By the way.... Tooch and Bugout went track for track with each other so you hardly heard more of either of them...but good try at yet another diss on Tooch!!! :idea:

Let the haters keep on hating. They are only hurting themselves. This guy is more like a SOOOOOOOOOOOPER CLOWN!!! It's a shame that Mark has made more of a name for himself in less then a year then Mr. ToolBanks has made for himself in 19 yrs. Way to go hand job!

Originally posted by saynotodrama

By the way.... Tooch and Bugout went track for track with each other so you hardly heard more of either of them...but good try at yet another diss on Tooch!!! :idea:

the lovely lady is correct....

from 930-130 me and tooch went RECORD FOR RECORD, so basically u heard both of us equally. I dropped Kemical, but then tooch dropped superdrum behind that...(one of my fav parts of the night)

Im not gettin involved in the drama that already exists here with Marshall, i do respect the fact that he came up and introduced himself-seemed like a nice guy, but takin digs at tooch like that is a quick way to end up IMO as a dickhead. Also, you been spinnin for a while man, you know regardless of what u hear when ur 'critiquing' other dj's u gotta allow some latitude. So with that being said, a few words about the system at rio

shitty

horrible

wack

hmmm..what else..

considering one table doesnt work and the right cd player only comes out of one channel, i think tooch and I's journey thru house and tribal with a strong TECHH finish was very good...Gimme a fisher price table and i'll make something of it...(btw jen Poison-Marco Corola was the track u asked about :eek: )

Much thanks to everyone who came out and showed love.

Special Thanks to Bob for takin care of things. Don't worry bout nuthin.

Zee-i luv u so much i tatt'd ur name on me back ;)

Tooch--this is only the beginning. Just imagine how sick it will be when we both get used to switching off like that...dont sleep.

Jen-nice meeting u :)

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by whatevaman

Let the haters keep on hating. They are only hurting themselves. This guy is more like a SOOOOOOOOOOOPER CLOWN!!! It's a shame that Mark has made more of a name for himself in less then a year then Mr. ToolBanks has made for himself in 19 yrs. Way to go hand job!

I have one word... LITHIUM!!!!

Whatevaman...will I be seeing you this evening??

AT R BAR WHERE TOOCH WILL BE PLAYING... um...I believe that's TWO spots this week... And Marshall..well, nevermind! I hope to see you there...I had a stupendous time with you guys last week! :goofy:

Originally posted by djmikebugout

the lovely lady is correct....

from 930-130 me and tooch went RECORD FOR RECORD, so basically u heard both of us equally. I dropped Kemical, but then tooch dropped superdrum behind that...(one of my fav parts of the night)

Im not gettin involved in the drama that already exists here with Marshall, i do respect the fact that he came up and introduced himself-seemed like a nice guy, but takin digs at tooch like that is a quick way to end up IMO as a dickhead. Also, you been spinnin for a while man, you know regardless of what u hear when ur 'critiquing' other dj's u gotta allow some latitude. So with that being said, a few words about the system at rio

shitty

horrible

wack

hmmm..what else..

considering one table doesnt work and the right cd player only comes out of one channel, i think tooch and I's journey thru house and tribal with a strong TECHH finish was very good...Gimme a fisher price table and i'll make something of it...(btw jen Poison-Marco Corola was the track u asked about :eek: )

Much thanks to everyone who came out and showed love.

Special Thanks to Bob for takin care of things. Don't worry bout nuthin.

Zee-i luv u so much i tatt'd ur name on me back ;)

Tooch--this is only the beginning. Just imagine how sick it will be when we both get used to switching off like that...dont sleep.

Mike Bugout

Spoken like a true professional. Keep dropping some serious beats on us Mike.You and Tooch have Mad skills!!!

Originally posted by djmikebugout

with a strong TECHH finish was very good...Gimme a fisher price table and i'll make something of it...(btw jen Poison-Marco Corola was the track u asked about :eek: )

Mike Bugout

Strong tech finish....YEAH IT WAS!!!! Bugout...you're definitely gonna go places!! Soooooooo nice meeting you and hopefully I will be hearing more of you guys very soon! Like I said to Tooch.. "you guys were like peanut butter-n-jelly!" :D Nothing but Ear Candy Willy Wonka style all night long(especially the end)!! :eek: WOW!!

EVALUATE THIS BITCH!!!! :finger:

Marshall

Sometimes DJ's aren't judged by what they play or the way that they play it, but rather in the professional manner that they conduct themselves while doing their job. Mark and Bugout are not only great technical DJ's but they are also well mannered, educated, respectful guys who's music reflects the serious nature which they take their job. They go far beyond the normal DJ to bring their people value for making the trip out. You should take a lesson from them and learn to conduct yourself in a professional manner because your thread was unnecessary.

Mike Bugout and Tooch

Thanks for the music.

I know the system isn't the best at the RIO but I've seen worse. It just needs some adjustments and it'll be ok. If you have any improvement ideas PM me and I'll get them to the right people. Thanks again for everything.

Doubleplay

I'm just the guy who put the pieces together but you made the night happen. I want to thank you for your contributions to the party. You reached deep into your pocket to make this thing work and I thank you for that. Good luck with this party.

Originally posted by davisg

Marshall

Sometimes DJ's aren't judged by what they play or the way that they play it, but rather in the professional manner that they conduct themselves while doing their job. Mark and Bugout are not only great technical DJ's but they are also well mannered, educated, respectful guys who's music reflects the serious nature which they take their job. They go far beyond the normal DJ to bring their people value for making the trip out. You should take a lesson from them and learn to conduct yourself in a professional manner because your thread was unnecessary.

Mike Bugout and Tooch

Thanks for the music.

I know the system isn't the best at the RIO but I've seen worse. It just needs some adjustments and it'll be ok. If you have any improvement ideas PM me and I'll get them to the right people. Thanks again for everything.

Doubleplay

I'm just the guy who put the pieces together but you made the night happen. I want to thank you for your contributions to the party. You reached deep into your pocket to make this thing work and I thank you for that. Good luck with this party.

you know what....you can be the best dj .....if ur a dick...people arnt gonna follow you regardless....

people like my self, mike and mark work hard at being nice, professional and play places to get our names out.. shit none of us want to open for other dj's....we do it cuz we love what we do and we want to go places...we are hungry and we wanna make it...think about it...a year a half ago..most of u never heard of us..expect for our friends.....i know i never heard of mark or mike..and ive been around for a while...these guys are respected..and people that talk shit will never be respected.... bottom line....is dont talk, if u dont have anything good to say..

just my 2 cents....all my friends are dj's, so chances are u talk about one ur talking about one of my friends

Originally posted by davisg

Mike Bugout and Tooch

Thanks for the music.

Mr Davis G...

i forgot to thank u also...please dont take my dissing the system at rio as being a diss on u--I do have some ideas for it and will PM u b/c i def think it needs some help...thanks for everything tho...:D

and jen, good call on the:

EVALUATE THIS BITCH :dj:

Mike Bugout

first off, I didn't say it was a trainwreck, I believe I said mishap, maybe someone bumping into something as they packed up, it was the end of the night, i met both djs and they both played well, It may have just been that I was walking out the door and misheard a loop or something as well, so don't start by creating drama and twisting around something I said, and if you didn't show up you shouldn't even comment, that should be a new rule if you didn't attend the event, don't comment on it. Two good djs and good music, low turnout, but the party is getting better each week and with Davey Gold taking over next week it will only get better, as for my critics, I'm still working, so say what you want, I could care less, FUCK YOU. good bye for now.