Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Celebrities have you met before or bumped into?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo bitch, Ive met plenty of celebrities. I'm a usual at all the major hip hop parties. Ive not only met but wrote a few spits for DMX, Eminem, and my latest accomplishment has been that new 50 cent song (Wankster), just to name a few. The donkeys are fucking down with everyone. Biootch.

I have actually met a good amount of celebs....two nights ago myself and dknybabydoll met Kiefer Sutherland outside of MSG ...she'll confirm and also tell you how over-excited she got....never understood why girls get so excited when they meet a celebrity....anyway...in addition to that I met half of the NY Rangers.

i have actually been lucky enough to not only bump into, but work with new jersey's own......................DJ JOE GIORGIO.................it's like working w/ god let me tell you guys.............hey joe, i'm back from vegas baby, sorry i haven't got back to you, i've been recovering, also caught the flew from some hooker in vegas (joke) oh back to the question.....i've bumped into a few celebs in my time, off the top of my head, i could remember.......puffy, and j. lo, opeing night at exit, also jose canseco was there.............met mostly athletes, can';t forget meeting my idol MICHAEL JORDAN........................and for all that ever bumped into me, i'm a rock star myself!!!!!

i've met christina rici, mickey mantle, tony siragusa, shannon tweed, barbara bush (the daughter), and i cant think of any more right now, oh and tara reed but i didnt know it was her until after i met her. Funny story, i was in cancun and i see this hot blond girl so i just started talking to her and dancing and i didnt recognize her, so we chatted and danced for a while and i said goodbye and my friend told me it was her. haha, i was like "oh shit!! hahaha" i also met roddigga once and got his autograph and everything. it was sweet.

Tommy Lee - at a friend's music studio in the city. Very cool, lets have a beer kinda meeting.

Norm from Cheers - at a Rangers game a couple years ago. I seen where he was sitting, bought 2 beers and took one over to him. I introduced myself and said, can I buy you a beer Norm? Handed him a beer, cheers and off I went. The crowd started chanting Norm after that.

Tommy Lee - at a friend's music studio in the city. Very cool, lets have a beer kinda meeting.

Norm from Cheers - at a Rangers game a couple years ago. I seen where he was sitting, bought 2 beers and took one over to him. I introduced myself and said, can I buy you a beer Norm? Handed him a beer, cheers and off I went. The crowd started chanting Norm after that.

My BF and I were at Dave and Busters in Philly and met Speedy Claxton (sixers) his rookie year. He bought us a drink and left us all his tickets when he and his entourage left. That was pretty cool.

Oh, and I met John the Stutter (not stuttering John....the guy with the long hair and glasses that stutters bad) at Egypt (of all places....corny) a couple years ago.

I am old friends with Jay Biggs (from before he F**ked a Pie). He dated one of my good friends in HS for a long time. Funny guy, he actually rode up in the front of the Limo next to our driver on the way to the Prom.

I saw Jessica Biel from 7th Heaven and Commercials shopping in the City

I had dinner with a Few of the NJ Devils at a Charity Event a few years back.

Robin Williams, Lori Petty, & Tim Robins on the set of Caddilac Man (I was an extra)

Coolio when he performed at my college

Adam Sandler at my college

Ruthie & Cyrus from the Real World

I have met Billy Cosby, Jackie Joyner-Kersy, Flo Jo, John Elway, Phil Simms, Jason Seehorn(sp), Ice T, Staind, Jay from Puddle of Mudd, Deadsy, the bassist from Disturbed, Fred Durhst, Korn, O-Town(Iknow, I know), Nine Days, James G????????i(Tony Soprano), Big Pussy, Jaime Lynn Seigler, Jackie Jr. from Sopranos, John Digweed, and Bad Boy Bill at WMC....I think that's it:D

Vinny Testervrde, Wayne Chrebet , Keyshawn Johnson, Curtis MAtin and whoel shclew of Jets...

Joe Namath at a charity event i was a DJ at..

My wife taught John Franco's son last year and I met him millions of times, DJed for him and his chairyy events and he hooked us with seats with teh paleyrs family at a game this year.

Adam Graves (Rangers)- Rich Kotite, Kordell Stewart, Bobby Bonilla, Al Lieter, Mayor Giuliani, Joe Causi (KTU), Rosee Odonnell - Mark Whalberg when he was MARKY MARK and the FUNKY BUNCH - New Kids On the Block (Don;t ask)

DOminic Chianese (Uncle Jr) - lived aroudn teh corner from Paulie Walnuts (Sopranos)

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

met percy ellsworth ( when he was on the giants) in a go go bar.

LT and phil simms

bobby valentine

timothy hutton

steve phillips

Cher

john franco

mookie wilson

turk wendell

mike piazza

denny tsettos

mark amatucci

mike bugout