Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy Shit...The OFFICIAL DJ Tiesto Review

acura

Originally posted by zeeker

;)

Again, amazing night.

Funniest moment in the night...

As we're leaving, I make a quick trip to the bathroom. As I'm peeing, the guy next to me says..."YOOOO, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS GUY???!!!"

I was still pretty retarded and reply, "Yo, Tiesto is my daddy" The guy looks at me and goes" YO, HE'S MY DADDY TOO!" Next thing I know, three other guys all taking a piss next to me all shout the same thing. Again, me being fucked up, i reply, "WE'RE ALL BROTHERS!!!" Everyone goes nuts, and on the way out one of the guys comes over to me and gives me this big hug and tells me to keep in touch. Granted, I'd never seen him in my life. Eh, i guess you just had to be there.

guess that makes us brothers too!!!! lol

:laugh: also i wanna find the track that noel sanger dropped it was the track right before tiesto came on very trancy.... uhm.... sasha played it on his live set at Privilage Manumission round the 30min i dunno it tho it goes like ...your in light...oO(i dunno clueless...) its mad hot any help pls:tongue:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I so wish i was going to club space in miami tonight.

I saw tiesto there before and he rocked the whole place out. Tiesto always has a smile on his face and gets into the music. The best part about lastnight was when he was signing autographs while spinning ( even better when he handed me the signed record ) :aright:

Anyway time to look forward to PVD !!!!!!

p.s. Im Matt and i just started posting.

See ya

have no fear, roninesto is here....

me larry debbie and bugout got there at 12:15 and cut the line, got in that piece talked to bobby g.... good shit coming soon people... be prepared!

anyway...

noel sanger set the mood perfectly. insanity was insueing when u had the crowd screamin on every buildup before tiesto even came out!

awsome vibe in the club... best roxy has seen. too many drugs prevalent. The lasers and visuals were a fantastic addition to the club.

3am..... tiesto hops on and wow. TI ES TO! TI ES TO! TI ES TO! siiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!! crowd goin biserk! Phazon was tuned perfectly for last night. insane. me and bugout could stop saying "holy shit!" the entire time. my jams were all played except Obsession. 643, Lethal Industry, Summer Calling(airwave club). Fuckin maaaad hard trance which i have never heard tiesto really play... also maaaad tech, which is his newer style.

Got into the dj booth with bugout and sabina, and we chilled there for the last hour and a half at least to close out the night. watched tiesto up close, man has mad fun while spinning. IN the begining, when people were holding up shirts and posters for him to sign, he would just take them and either throw em back in the crowd or in the booth. was getting pissed cause the people werent caring for the record players right there. so they put the barrier up, and he eventually started signin more shit. end of the night, he was told to close, then did a 30 min encore after the 2000 ppl left wouldnt leave lol. rediiiiiiiiculous!!!!!

after everyone cleared out of the club, with the lights on, the floor being swept, we got to talk to tiesto. bugout did most of the talkin, i was aw stricken. loves the club, loved the booth, loves this city... he will be here New Years Eve, venue not known till this week.

no pics with him, not autographs, but it dont matter... last night ranks in the top 3 of my nights this year so far. with the rest of these announced and UNannounced talent coming to roxy, i dunno how it will eventually fall, but look out for carl cox and pvd. gonna be sickness.

:eek: :eek:

Originally posted by xpander

Tiesto remixed Gatex?!?!?! The original is ridiculous! MOTHERFUCKER BETTER NOT HAVE FUCKED IT UP!!! :cuss:

he only added a bass line. wouldnt really consider it an official remix, but i also heard its goin on the vinyl for the song or some shit.

TIESTO IS THE MOST AMAZING DJ EVER And is shows when he was at the ROXY, did anyone else notice how happy he was, wow what a awesome night and whered he get those songs from amazing selction TIESTO TRANCE 4EVER

hes gotta be #1 at the end of the year cuz he just loves the music so much he lives in the moment of it and I love that because thats what I feel when I listen to him and I can understand the way his mind works and thats amazing because I understand a god hahaha

and just perfect timing on the songs and the choice in the music its spirtual and just oh mannnnnnnnn, tiesto is amazing, and Im straight but I love that man

AND HE SMILED AT ME 4 TIMES WHEN HE SAW HOW INTO THE MUSIC I WAS, AND I PATTED HIM ON THE BACK, TOLD HIM HES THE MANWHEN HE WAS GOING BACK TO THE SET HAHAHA, WHAT A MAN

I had a real good view 2 I was up on the box to his left right in front, alotta the pics came from where I was, I let people get in briefly, LOve to all trance fans and to everyone else too, tiesto is GOD

Reading your reviews I am more excited now than ever for Tiesto here in Chi-town coming this Saturday the 26th. He will be at a Spundae Halloween event and I got my tickets today. I can't wait. Thanks for the awesome reviews and something to look forward to. :)

The only tunnel left is tunnel in germany... which by the way goes to ibiza throughout the summer and guess what Im going there because I got timeshare and so whatever man I dont hate you just learn to love bro cuz if we all dont we are gonna die in some war and I know you wouldnt want to die, none of you reading this, no matter how brave you think you are its scary and Ive been faced with it and it makes you rethink alotta stuff, alright peace

Originally posted by djspaceline

The only tunnel left is tunnel in germany... which by the way goes to ibiza throughout the summer and guess what Im going there because I got timeshare and so whatever man I dont hate you just learn to love bro cuz if we all dont we are gonna die in some war and I know you wouldnt want to die, none of you reading this, no matter how brave you think you are its scary and Ive been faced with it and it makes you rethink alotta stuff, alright peace

did I really just read that?

Nevermind.

bro you got to lay off the pills... popping them on an hourly basis isnt good for ur brain...

I dunno what that was either but back to the topic... everyone else said it perfectly. Loved hearing the classic tracks that I've always wanted to hear live and some of the new ones. I took 4 new guys last night and they loved it, which made me happy as hell. Met up with a lot of the people from the Tiesto forum and saw some CP people but was too excited to stop and talk for most of the time. Think I saw trancer (or maybe rdancer) with some high intensities for a moment. Saw Robin and Sabina which was funny cuz everytime I'm like hey man what's up, it takes him a few seconds to remember who I am :laugh: it's all good though. Easy to recognize legend with the hair. Saw some others but can't place the name. Most of you don't really know who I am but I really need to hang out with you guys more cuz you think exactly how I do.

I was suprised to see how many people left before Tiesto was done but I guess it's kinda understandable since it was 7 (my friends were done by then anyway) but I was still amped. I know it's early but does anyone know where his set could be found? I'll def see you all at PVD, I'll be in my Vandit shirt :) Oh, and I got this too :D

attachment.php?s=&postid=1088473

attachment.php?postid=1088473

:drool: ...welcome to CP man...

btw....i noticed Tiesto is one of the jolliest motherfuckers on the face of the earth...he's all about bein happy...

i read an interview with him and he just kept repeating how he wants to make people happy...how TIESTO was given to him as a nickname and how he likes it because it seems like such a happy name......think he's been chillin in ibiza too much..sun's gotten to his head

Originally posted by roninmess

siiiiiiiiiiick he signed the record and the sleeve!!! and is that noel's on the botton or what?

i dont think so... but i could really see what he did after i handed it too him... good thing he had that silver marker cuz i dont know how it would have come out otherwise with my white out pen :) it turned out so sweet, I was happy as hell. I wish I could have goten a pic with him but I got a lot of pic of him being the happiest dude around so I'll post them when I get them developed (damn i need a digi cam)

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

attachment.php?postid=1088473

:drool: ...welcome to CP man...

btw....i noticed Tiesto is one of the jolliest motherfuckers on the face of the earth...he's all about bein happy...

i read an interview with him and he just kept repeating how he wants to make people happy...how TIESTO was given to him as a nickname and how he likes it because it seems like such a happy name......think he's been chillin in ibiza too much..sun's gotten to his head

hell ya, i would be happy as hell if i got to travel all over the world making people dance like that... notice the happy face in the O on my vinyl :D what an awesome dude

Originally posted by digitaldan

hell ya, i would be happy as hell if i got to travel all over the world making people dance like that... notice the happy face in the O on my vinyl :D what an awesome dude

its all about the :) in the Oh... got that on my shirt lol

Originally posted by roninmess

its all about the :) in the Oh... got that on my shirt lol

haha don't brag, you're making us all jealous ;)

dan, the first time we saw you that night, i recognized you when you stopped robin and he looks over to me like "who the hell is this?"... helloooooo it's digitaldan! duh. don't mind him, old man he is, the senility gets to him sometimes... lol :tongue: