Clubplanet Nightlife Community

some Tiesto pics from Roxy

Ronin

Great Pics Roninmess!!

Originally posted by elementx

Looks like he was having just as much a good time as you guys were... Great pics... Wish I was able to attend... Glad everyone had a good time...

Peace...

C'mon I know you were busy at 6 Hubert St. with DT

(As Was I)

Originally posted by mattm2o

Great Pics Roninmess!!

C'mon I know you were busy at 6 Hubert St. with DT

(As Was I)

Oh trust me I was... Had a sick night... With 2 great Sets... Crowd was great... Vibe was great... And we got to break my friends younger brothers DT Cherry... He was like why didn't you guys do this earlier... But like I have stated before... It isnt often I get out to the city anymore...

I was just pissed that I only met one person from that board... There were a few people I wanted to meet from there... But no one posted about a meet up...

Anyway... If Tiesto was earlier I would have visited both... And met up with my friends who didnt want to do both... But oh well... You are right... I had a blast especially after my long absense from DT...

Peace... And post more pics if you got them...

apparently I've found the camera again and decided to point at it just so i know where it is....:laugh:

siceone on the left (forgot his chickie's name that is all the way left), mssabine with the hat, i believe thats Xtreme-1 to her right, me in the blue a/x, legend38 pointing jovially with his arm around his bebby6919, and the lady on the left's name escapes me also but she is definitely on here...someone help me out...:confused:

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by djmikebugout

apparently I've found the camera again and decided to point at it just so i know where it is....:laugh:

siceone on the left (forgot his chickie's name that is all the way left), mssabine with the hat, i believe thats Xtreme-1 to her right, me in the blue a/x, legend38 pointing jovially with his arm around his bebby6919, and the lady on the left's name escapes me also but she is definitely on here...someone help me out...:confused:

Mike Bugout

that's mariella (nympho69) on the right