Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GlowGirl looks exactly like this actress.

Originally posted by asianvixen

you're little impersonation is terrible and so unfunny. stfu and get a new act. :idea:

i seriously hope thats not directed at me cause smokesum is clownwilson....oops...did i let the cat out of the bag?

Seriously..you people are fuckin moronic as fuck always beliving every fuckin newbie is me all because jokingly one day dgmodel and atomicapples say that they think they know who ch0sen0ne is only because i curse a lot in my posts and in real life so they figured since ch0sen0ne curses a lot in his posts its prolly me..but it was all set up to be a joke that everyone to this day belives is true lol im not even at home or on the goddamn computer enough cause im out working at my job and i play with cardboard boxes and have no computers to play with at my job.

danwilson: NOW DO YOU feel like a jackass since i just told u who the fuck clownwilson was since i knew from the begining?

good...now shut the fuck up.

Originally posted by quoth

i seriously hope thats not directed at me cause smokesum is clownwilson....oops...did i let the cat out of the bag?

Seriously..you people are fuckin moronic as fuck always beliving every fuckin newbie is me all because jokingly one day dgmodel and atomicapples say that they think they know who ch0sen0ne is only because i curse a lot in my posts and in real life so they figured since ch0sen0ne curses a lot in his posts its prolly me..but it was all set up to be a joke that everyone to this day belives is true lol im not even at home or on the goddamn computer enough cause im out working at my job and i play with cardboard boxes and have no computers to play with at my job.

danwilson: NOW DO YOU feel like a jackass since i just told u who the fuck clownwilson was since i knew from the begining?

. . .right on dude, right on . . . :aright: . .

Originally posted by quoth

:D