Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Vodka Drinkers!!!

HAZE

I have a new favorite. Unfortunately, most clubs and bars don't carry this stuff. But it's cheaper and IMO better tasting than Ketel One. It gives you a "different" buzz too. It makes you giggle and shit, like you're stoned or something. And, every bottle comes with a free shot glass.

vodka06_AD1.jpg

No, I don't work for them. Phuturephunk's post made me think about it and I decided to create my own post strictly for the Vodka drinkers. I have the luxury of having a HUGE discount liquor store by my house. It's $15.99 for a 750ml bottle. Ketel One is $18.99

I'm not sure, but it's defintately worth checking out.

Let me know how you like it.

It tastes GREAT with pineapple.

Originally posted by djwrecknyc

im used to drinking sky, absolut, or smirnoff but i havent tried anything mentioned above yet.

:eek: step up brother! those brands are to vodka what budweiser is to beer.. only for the uneducated! ketel one, grey goose.. thats where its at! belvedere and tanqueray are up there too... stoli is ok as well don't sleep on these! i promise you will not regret it

Originally posted by lasix

:eek: step up brother! those brands are to vodka what budweiser is to beer.. only for the uneducated! ketel one, grey goose.. thats where its at! belvedere and tanqueray are up there too... stoli is ok as well don't sleep on these! i promise you will not regret it

grey goose i will give you... but belvedere tastes like ass. skyy is my fave - it doesnt have a strong taste so it mixes well with everything. my roommate swears by ketel one but he used to drink it a bottle at a time so there was none left for me. stoli vanil and coke is a great mix if you're feeling sweet.

now if you really want to liven up a party, try some aquavit! last time we did that i woke up with red hair :)

for vodka...goto Pravda at Lafayette/Prince St. Real russian vodkas that are simply amazing. Nothing on shelves compares. Ordered a bottle of Black Currant Vodka ...the shit was blood red and it wasn't mixed..just that color. Plus their regular clear vodkas are honey smooth. I think ketel one is the "house" vodka there.

Originally posted by wahoo

for vodka...goto Pravda at Lafayette/Prince St. Real russian vodkas that are simply amazing. Nothing on shelves compares. Ordered a bottle of Black Currant Vodka ...the shit was blood red and it wasn't mixed..just that color. Plus their regular clear vodkas are honey smooth. I think ketel one is the "house" vodka there.

exactly....if you want vodka, you buy russian.

ketel one is very good (even though its dutch), i've tried brilliant and although it is very smooth, it's a pussy vodka, its got no character whatsoever.

my personal favorite is cristall (moscow signature series).....it's pricier than the ones (a little less than $30 a bottle) but it's well worth it.

and if i have a death wish, i'll generally seek out wyborowa 50. it's polish, 100 proof, tastes like ass, gives you the worst hangover in the world if you dont die choking on your vomit while you sleep. but i dunno something about it.....it's not your pussy vodka in a pretty bottle.

Originally posted by dr0ne

ketel one is very good (even though its dutch), i've tried brilliant and although it is very smooth, it's a pussy vodka, its got no character whatsoever.

and if i have a death wish, i'll generally seek out wyborowa 50. it's polish, 100 proof, tastes like ass, gives you the worst hangover in the world if you dont die choking on your vomit while you sleep. but i dunno something about it.....it's not your pussy vodka in a pretty bottle.

I guess it's true, you are what you eat. You better watch out, if you keep drinkin' that stuff that tastes like ass, you'll turn into one.

Damn, I Think It's Too Late!!

:hat::cool::tongue:

Originally posted by jjothe1

some real good stuff!! it's an after taste you can fall in love with

yea thats exactly what it is....the first glass is rough cause its mad strong but it tasted mad good.....

i put my bottle in the freezer a few hours before we pound it to go out