Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fAcToRy gIrLs!!!!!

kidliquid80

Originally posted by nycchic24

lol first i dont think you should be looking to irenegade for advice. :laugh::rolleyes:

but boston... well at least you have an afterhours now.. (tilt and tantra) instead of having the last resort - :puke: PUlse in ri. oh yeah .. and when rise opens back up too

lol i probably know you.. (or know someone who knows you) do you just promote for Tantra or are your friends with DJ Diesel ?

Tilt is going down the tubes:constipa: 6one7 productions built up the night...then the owner of the Palace fired every promoter and promoting team...his excuse was that the afterhours was gettin out of hand, but we all know he wan't the$$$$$ all for himself so know 6one7 is workin with us @ Tantra

A new afterhours in RI opened up called Therapy...and i can say that it's OOOOFFFF TTTTHHHHEEEEE MMMEEEETTTTEEERRRSSS!!!

they work hand-n-hand with Pulse...so now i hear that Pulse is bangin and that it's not the old crack shack it used to be..i have yet to find this out for myself but i'm in no rush...Rise doesn't look like it'll be opening up any time soon or ever...And to answer your question i'm friends with Vinny (DJ Diesel...his new cd is off the hook) and i probaly know u to or would recognize u if i saw u

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nycchic24

not for nothing and i am not picking on you.. but just a hint - dont work your undes into a bunch kid about this.. its a messageboard. and jk has every righ to reply to your thread..cuz you posted your business on a msg board.. if you have a question for only for irenegade.. take it up in a pm.

EEEAAAAZZZZZZYYYYY GGGIIIIRRRLLLL!!!! i just got offended by some of the shit he said...instead of sayin he was kiddin or don't take this personal or LOL or something other than sayin i was wasted:puke: and this thread is pathetic....you know what i meannnnnn.... there's obviously a communacation problem...so DOWN GIRL LOL

Im not gonna knock you on this one KidLiquid...But seriously it was kind of a gay post, but i understand where you are coming from.

1. Whatever girls you meet, make sure you bring her to the top floor or the basement where there is alittle more light (so you can see what she REALLY looks like, or better yet, if its even a girl)

2. Look at for the girl going around kissing everyone. I see these alot every week.

3. Stay away from things with hair blocking most of their faces or any object obstructing your view (theres a reason)

4. Grab test. Please...for the sake of your past dinner, move onto th grab ASAP.

5. If you really wanna take my advice...follow my one and only rule. *Never hookup with anyone in Factory*

See you all this weekend....Are you ready for the Sauna?

Everyone thinks this post is gay??? How come???

I'm not tryin to pick up girls...it takes me 3 hours to get to the Factory from Boston..so when i go i wana have a good time..i know the Factory is already a good time because i've been there so many times,but i just want to affiliate with some Factory girls

I've heard of this dance move that everyone busts out @ the Factory... i've heard all kinds of differnt names for it like the "muscle shuffle" or the "Factory shuffle"...i heard that it looks supa sexy when girls bust it out....can anyone shed some light on this subject?????:confused: :confused:

Originally posted by irenegade7

Cock blockers you know the guys and girls who prevent you from fucking their friends. Do everything in their power and make sure no monkey dance occur. Dude I"m sorry but don't take this the wrong way move back to the city you been in BOston wayyyyyyyyyy toooooo long............

Irene.....All I can say is Right on....sista!!!!!!!!!!!

No one could have said it better, including this hardcore SF chick and her firends!

;):):D

I've heard of this dance move that everyone busts out @ the Factory... i've heard all kinds of differnt names for it like the "muscle shuffle" or the "Factory shuffle"...

why dont you ask djjonstephen? :tongue: he can tell ya about it

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

5. If you really wanna take my advice...follow my one and only rule. *Never hookup with anyone in Factory*

See you all this weekend....Are you ready for the Sauna?

but if you meet a person, and they just happen to go FActory... then you got icing on the cake ;) wouldnt you agree wiht me, IRENE! :laugh::rofl:

Originally posted by kidliquid80

Everyone thinks this post is gay??? How come???

I've heard of this dance move that everyone busts out @ the Factory... i've heard all kinds of differnt names for it like the "muscle shuffle" or the "Factory shuffle"...i heard that it looks supa sexy when girls bust it out....can anyone shed some light on this subject?????:confused: :confused:

It's called the "GUIDO RAIN DANCE" I'm going go have to start charging you kid.........I might go SF this sunday to do a demonstration on the main floor at 11am for all the tourist.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by glowgirl

No one could have said it better, including this hardcore SF chick and her firends!

Sorry to break the bad news to you but Irenegade not Irene is what our society refers to as a man...........thank u

It's called the "GUIDO RAIN DANCE" I'm going go have to start charging you kid.........I might go SF this sunday to do a demonstration on the main floor at 11am for all the tourist.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Do it up!!! I heard alot about this dance..I want to challenge it :duel: :duel:.. and what' s with all this controversy on who u are??? This ain't a gym...so why is everyone sweatin!!!!

Originally posted by glowgirl

So..i take i that u have the same cock blockin problem??? Since u and your friends are hardcore SF chicks you should go there this Sat. for the Halloween theme party;) :);):rolleyes:

NYcchic24 do me a favor stay out of my business!!!!!!!!!!!And stop following me around the message board. Stalkers are dangerous these days..............

Believe me I doubt she's stalking you, from what I can see, you would be begging a girl like her to talk to you.:rolleyes:

lol.....factory schuffle

picture a bad dancer waving their arms around tryin to look tough while keepin their feet stationary......its sad cause the place has the best dancers in the city but get some uncoordinated doofis out there and he thinks he's god......hence the image of the patented dance move.