Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
italia23

getting wax out of ur hair

Maybe i should have posted this on the "shampoo & conditioner" post but oh well. this is a question for guys who strictly use wax (pomade, grease, etc.) in their hair. I have stood in the shower and shampood my hair 11 times and the shit still didnt come out. i know some people who just leave it in cuz there gonna put more wax i anyway but i feel that my hair comes better when i put it in fresh. when i put it in without all of the wax out i feel like it comes too spikey and stringy. Is there a stronger shampoo or anything i should use? basicall i justuse watever my sisters buy (herbal essence, thermasilk) Or is it basically impossible to get this junk out? thanks.

Originally posted by mystify82281

yuck my boyfriend has that same problem... he uses like murray's wax or something..... that shit never comes out -- please let me know if you find a remedy for it, so i can pass it around to my guy

i use the same thing.....use lots of conditioner

Originally posted by mystify82281

yuck my boyfriend has that same problem... he uses like murray's wax or something..... that shit never comes out -- please let me know if you find a remedy for it, so i can pass it around to my guy

lol....is that the beeswax shit!?!?...i know people who used to use that....it's for like dreadlocks...not the jersey spike.....it is waterproof....therefore.........it builds up like crazy!....yeck!

YES that's it!!!! Murray's Beewax or some shit!!!!

Ewww it's so gross -- and it's waterproof?!??!!? damn..... I'm going to pass this vital information on......

oh and another reason it's gross - if I lay on a pillow he was layin on, I'll suddenly realize my hair is like grease-central when 5 minutes before that it was freshy washed and clean!!!!

VERY POTENT -- it needs a warning label maybe:confused:

first off... use a different kind of wax... something that's water-based. redken makes something called "water wax" that works pretty well.

but anyway...

try a clarifying or deep cleansing shampoo. and use an intensive treatment conditioner after.