Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FAKE ID's?

Originally posted by mssabina

that's cause good ones don't exist....

thats not completely true...my freshman year of college I made some decent ones...the only problem with fake ids now, is they're more or less becoming obsolete...pretty much every state has gone with the new credit card type of ID, which are almost impossible to make fakes of well, and bars and clubs are starting to card a lot harder now. I would think that using the ID of a friend that looks like you is the best way to go. being 21 is cool.

Originally posted by zeeker

thats not completely true...my freshman year of college I made some decent ones...the only problem with fake ids now, is they're more or less becoming obsolete...pretty much every state has gone with the new credit card type of ID, which are almost impossible to make fakes of well, and bars and clubs are starting to card a lot harder now. I would think that using the ID of a friend that looks like you is the best way to go. being 21 is cool.

Rhode Island is still in the stone age with that one... heh

Best bet is probably to find osmeone who is 21 and buy their license off of them for the cost of replacement + some profit.

If your in college all u need to do is find someone at school who makes them...

These kids usually get the templates, purchase (semi legally) the state holograms, and make them. My ID is perfect, I compared it to a real one for a good long time, and they look exactly the same.

Has gotten me into every bar/club in NYC. Ask around your school..

Do not get the ones in the Village, they suck.

Get someone's birth certificate and bring it to DMV and say you lost your license and need a new one..... If you act like you you're supposed to be there and calm, you'll be fine. I did it twice before I was 21....

People CLAIM that NJ DMV is cracking down on this whole practice, but soooo many people I know have done it in the past and recently....

It is, THE easiest and best way to have a real ID.....Youjust gotta get real good at memorizing the other person's personal information... :tongue:

Originally posted by mystify82281

Get someone's birth certificate and bring it to DMV and say you lost your license and need a new one..... If you act like you you're supposed to be there and calm, you'll be fine. I did it twice before I was 21....

People CLAIM that NJ DMV is cracking down on this whole practice, but soooo many people I know have done it in the past and recently....

It is, THE easiest and best way to have a real ID.....Youjust gotta get real good at memorizing the other person's personal information... :tongue:

...lol..i was just gonna say that.....i think it's mostly common to our neck of the woods.......i was like....wtf is all this fake id talk?....i thought everyone went to the dmv?!;)

:laugh: I used my stepsister's info and had that ID for like almost 3 years...

I knew her info in and out whether I was drunk or sober, someone could have asked me in my sleep and I'd know birthdate, sign, year i graduated high school, etc....

The only bad thing is now that I'm 21 IF I'm EVER asked anything about MY license, i'll probably answer with her information!!!!! :laugh:

:laugh: I used my stepsister's info and had that ID for like almost 3 years...

I knew her info in and out whether I was drunk or sober, someone could have asked me in my sleep and I'd know birthdate, sign, year i graduated high school, etc....

The only bad thing is now that I'm 21 IF I'm EVER asked anything about MY license, i'll probably answer with her information!!!!! :laugh:

...lol....the jersey shore mentality.......not enough to know your birthday and address anymore....u better know your sign,year of graduation,and pretty much where u sat in 3rd period english your sophomore year:laugh: ...not to mention your stupid friends better be on the ball too....cause if they are asked your name it's usually a good idea to answer with the one on the liscense!

Originally posted by misk

...lol....the jersey shore mentality.......not enough to know your birthday and address anymore....u better know your sign,year of graduation,and pretty much where u sat in 3rd period english your sophomore year:laugh: ...not to mention your stupid friends better be on the ball too....cause if they are asked your name it's usually a good idea to answer with the one on the liscense!

Wow, that's hardcore! I have heard of people being asked their sign and their year of graduation, but i have never heard of anyone's friends being asked! daaaamn!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Wow, that's hardcore! I have heard of people being asked their sign and their year of graduation, but i have never heard of anyone's friends being asked! daaaamn!

...o yea..........i remember a couple years ago....i went out with a bunch of girls....some good friends...others just friendly......anyways.....the bouncer turns to me and goes...what's her name?.........lol...now having NO CLUE who's info this girl used for her dup...i am like dumbfounded...trying to read the lips of my friend behind the bouncer to tell me the name...! lol..........i wish i could have seen my face.....some places will also request a second picture id with a duplicate...or at least a couple credit cards etc.....aaaah the good old days:laugh:

:laugh: I've been there.... I HATE the bouncers down there with all their questions and back up need shit!

Honestly though... this is my theory.... Let's just say that YOU really did go to DMV and impersonate someone else to have a 21 ID... IS IT REALLY THE CLUB/BOUNCER's right to enforce that this is illegal????

It is truly only DMV's right to enforce this.... Because let's just say someone really DID lose their license and had a Duplicate -- they SHOULD not be getting so much trouble for it...

Am I making any sense here???? :confused:

:laugh: I've been there.... I HATE the bouncers down there with all their questions and back up need shit!

Honestly though... this is my theory.... Let's just say that YOU really did go to DMV and impersonate someone else to have a 21 ID... IS IT REALLY THE CLUB/BOUNCER's right to enforce that this is illegal????

It is truly only DMV's right to enforce this.... Because let's just say someone really DID lose their license and had a Duplicate -- they SHOULD not be getting so much trouble for it...

Am I making any sense here???? :confused:

But now if you did loose YOUR license and get DUP then you wouldnt have a problem producing a few credit cards, etc.

Bern

Oh I know that -- but even sometimes if you had a DUP and had backup, THEY STILL GAVE YOU PROBLEMS..... It's hard for them to know when to draw the line...

WHich brings me back to my orig. point -- It's not the bouncers job to enforce this law/problem... It's DMV's I think....

BUt hey that's just my opinion....:rolleyes: