96. Smokin Jo

97. Grooverider

98. Slam

99. Tom Middleton

100. Dave The Drummer

Originally posted by thehog

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

who made this list???????? Helen Keller:blown:

yeah i wish, but its compiled by worldwide votes, it looks like a bunch of popularity votes, but i guess thats what it always is

oh wwell i knew tiesto was going to pull it on this one

i was chatting with some folks when that list first came out, and though they aren't Tiesto fans they did agree that this year he has been working his ass off. I think he produced another Artist Album, Toured amongst other things, so i guess he deserved it, in my opinion he shouldn't be #1. And yes BBflux does have a point Lee Burridge at #10 is great!!!

Next step for lee, is #1 =)

wtf our hometown boys Funky Green Dogs ( Oscar G & Ralph Falcon) , didn’t even make the list. :confused: they have had two billboard charted hit dance singles over the last year, and we know what "dark Beat " is doing to dance floors, around the world. Tiesto is certainly deserving of any accolades he receives, the man brings it whenever he is on the dex. :cool:

I'm happy. 3 (PvD, Tiesto, AvB) of my top 5 were in the top 5!!! Johan was a bit low at 50. Edgar wasn't on at all, but that's ok because he knows he is loved! And besides, it is a popularity issue. I mean, some people are just sheep. In instance, there was an NBA all-star game a few years back and Grant Hill and Alonzo Mourning were voted to start when they had probably played 15 games... combined. Tiesto, AvB, and PvD definately deserve their places. LONG LIVE TRANCE!!!!

This list is terrible.

Danny Tenaglia should be #1

Deep Dish should be #2

Carl Cox should be top 5 with the way he works it live

I never heard MP, but from what I hear he should be top 5.

Jp should make the top 100. I personaly ain't into his style anymore ,like I used to be a couple of years ago , but come on he has packed SF out every saturday, not missing one for the 4 some years. He spins atleast 12 hours sets each week and about 5 marathon 20 plus hrs set a year. These got to be some kind of records and this is coming from a non JP fan.

Denny Tstettos should crack the top 20 from what he just does in the summer at Tempts. He spins to the best vibe,energy, and crowd at any club around the World. Yea thats right go to the closing party and tell me if you see a crowd and dj connect better then anywhere else. He may not be your style of selection, but his mixing is flawless and he caters his crowd as good as you can.

And if you never been to Tempts don't give me your 2 cents becasue you have no fucking clue.

Tiesto is a better producer then he is dj. I have a friend that is die hard Tiesto fan and says the last 4 times she heard him live that his set sounded the same as the last. Mostly old tracks. Don't get me wrong he is a great dj and deserves to be top ten, but he ain't even the top trance dj, pvd is.

And don't get me started on Oakie, he was so 5 years ago

I feel thi stupid magazine just feels obligated to have him in the top 6.

what makes tiesto such a great dj? please enlighten me!

i keep hearing this 'great' word next to his name and it just makes me wonder what is so great about him? he's been playing the same records for the past few years. nothing innovating. his mixing is sub-par. what am i missing?

Originally posted by quest4sunrise

I'm happy. 3 (PvD, Tiesto, AvB) of my top 5 were in the top 5!!! Johan was a bit low at 50. Edgar wasn't on at all, but that's ok because he knows he is loved! And besides, it is a popularity issue. I mean, some people are just sheep. In instance, there was an NBA all-star game a few years back and Grant Hill and Alonzo Mourning were voted to start when they had probably played 15 games... combined. Tiesto, AvB, and PvD definately deserve their places. LONG LIVE TRANCE!!!!

Its all about TRANCE.

Originally posted by ernextnation

Its all about TRANCE.

THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING!!! BRING BACK EDGAR! BRING BACK EDGAR!! BRING BACK EDGAR!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and what the hell happened to Armin not hapenning? C'mon Mr. Puig! We all love your creation and such is evident by its place among the World's top clubs! Actually there are a few nice ones located on the 5th and 6th moons of Jupiter too, but one of the best in our World at any rate :tongue: However, I wonder if he thinks Armin wouldn't pull a crowd? I know he would and I'd love any info on what happened and if there will be a make-up date. BRING BACK EDGAR FRIDAYS!!!!!!!!