Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dont Forget To Vote Democratic Tomorrow!!!!!

Originally posted by crosspatrick

Is there such a thing as an Irish republican in America there are loads in Ireland but it means something completely different

haha yea there is a such thing though..its just my family tree that traces back to ireland and england....but hey..there's nothing wrong with a lil I.R.A. here and there :laugh:

Originally posted by kandyraver

if you don't support the war effort move to fucking canada, Republican all the way

. . . We'ren't you asking for a comp for the PVD show last night earlier on another board? . . . A comp to a charity event? . . . Typical Republican . .

. . And no I do not support either the war in the middle east or the Democrats . . Personally, I think the whole fucking system is messed up . . But if you think for a moment going into the middle east, guns a' blazin is gonna get us anywhere other than in big fucking trouble, then I sincerely feel for you . .

. . the United states of America is great at beating the shit out of other empowered states who GIVE US A REASON . . Iraq hasn't done so blatantly, therefore we cannot really afford to be the aggresor in this case . . . If we become it, everybody and their fucking brother with a bug up his ass is gonna be coming after us . . You just watch . . .

Originally posted by quoth

EXACTLY

fuckin faggot ass bitches who don't wanna die for their country

no offense quoth but like i said the the 16 year old and kandyraver if you suport the war effort i suggest you sign your self up before calling someone a faggot ass and telliing them to move to canada....

BEFORE ANY OF YOU DO THAT YOU DO NOT SUPPORT THE WAR EFFORT....OTHEWISE YOU WOULD GIVE UP ALL YOUR LUXURIES YOU HAVE HERE SUCH AS POSTING ON A MESSAGE BOARD AND SAYING LEAVE THE COUNTRY AND YOU WOULD GO SERVE......

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . We'ren't you asking for a comp for the PVD show last night earlier on another board? . . . A comp to a charity event? . . . Typical Republican . .

. . And no I do not support either the war in the middle east or the Democrats . . Personally, I think the whole fucking system is messed up . . But if you think for a moment going into the middle east, guns a' blazin is gonna get us anywhere other than in big fucking trouble, then I sincerely feel for you . .

. . the United states of America is great at beating the shit out of other empowered states who GIVE US A REASON . . Iraq hasn't done so blatantly, therefore we cannot really afford to be the aggresor in this case . . . If we become it, everybody and their fucking brother with a bug up his ass is gonna be coming after us . . You just watch . . .

dude you misssed the whole point of the pvd thread it was to let everyone know there was a fucking comp list for a charity event you homo

Originally posted by msoprano13

no offense quoth but like i said the the 16 year old and kandyraver if you suport the war effort i suggest you sign your self up before calling someone a faggot ass and telliing them to move to canada....

BEFORE ANY OF YOU DO THAT YOU DO NOT SUPPORT THE WAR EFFORT....OTHEWISE YOU WOULD GIVE UP ALL YOUR LUXURIES YOU HAVE HERE SUCH AS POSTING ON A MESSAGE BOARD AND SAYING LEAVE THE COUNTRY AND YOU WOULD GO SERVE......

I do serve my country Marine Reserves

Originally posted by msoprano13

im already signed up don't you worry.

and i'll bring u back some sand from iraq when i get the call.