Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex with your ex!

thefunkphenom

AHHHHHH!!!!! I must admit I had the sickest sex with my ex today and it was absolutely amazing!!!!! WE haven't had sex in like 2 months and then this morning for the first time in months he decided to finally come to my house. It only took a few seconds of passionate kissing(he is the fucking best) and then we had each other naked in 5 seconds and he did the sickest things to me that no man will ever do.....I hooked up with other men and let me tell you these guys are pathetic!!!!!! Couldn't get a woman off if their lives depended on it...Now I feel like I took 3 hits of ex and Im on a high like you cant even imagine. We are probably going to miss each other even more than ever but DAMN he really is the fucking best........ He should seriously think about giving other guys lessons on how to make a woman feel good......Maybe one day we can work out our differences and get back together cause I dont know if i will ever get over him........

• 2 weeks later...
:laugh::hat::blown: YEAH I FEEL YA !!!! IM AFRAID TO EVER SEE MY EX CUZ I DONT THINK I CAN CONTROL MYSELF I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO FIND A MAN TO MAKE ME FEEL LIKE THAT SINCE BUT THERE ARE TOO MANY PROBLEMS I REALLY CANT BUT ILL TELL YA IF I DID I WUD BE SAYIN THE SAME THING GIRL:) THATS WHAT SCARES ME GOOD LUCK:rolleyes:

Thats how I spent my evening friday! I love when she comes home from school for holidays because we fuck non stop for a few days and then when Im tierd of her she goes back!

Were like crack were addicted to each other even though we know were gonna regret it!

Originally posted by thefunkphenom

AHHHHHH!!!!! I must admit I had the sickest sex with my ex today and it was absolutely amazing!!!!! WE haven't had sex in like 2 months and then this morning for the first time in months he decided to finally come to my house. It only took a few seconds of passionate kissing(he is the fucking best) and then we had each other naked in 5 seconds and he did the sickest things to me that no man will ever do.....I hooked up with other men and let me tell you these guys are pathetic!!!!!! Couldn't get a woman off if their lives depended on it...Now I feel like I took 3 hits of ex and Im on a high like you cant even imagine. We are probably going to miss each other even more than ever but DAMN he really is the fucking best........ He should seriously think about giving other guys lessons on how to make a woman feel good......Maybe one day we can work out our differences and get back together cause I dont know if i will ever get over him........

Didnt the song "Max don't have sex with your ex" teach you anything??:rolleyes:

:D

Isn't "make up sex" the best sex EVER?:tongue:

not this topic again... :blank:

i think sex with ur ex is ok as long as you are aware that there is no relationship there & you arent emotionally attached... i wouldnt fuck an ex, i used to always fuck my one ex, i guess until i met somone who was a much better fuck than him, then i was like why do i bother with this kid. haha.

Originally posted by melissa2121

:laugh::hat::blown: YEAH I FEEL YA !!!! IM AFRAID TO EVER SEE MY EX CUZ I DONT THINK I CAN CONTROL MYSELF I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO FIND A MAN TO MAKE ME FEEL LIKE THAT SINCE BUT THERE ARE TOO MANY PROBLEMS I REALLY CANT BUT ILL TELL YA IF I DID I WUD BE SAYIN THE SAME THING GIRL:) THATS WHAT SCARES ME GOOD LUCK:rolleyes:

It's hard to let go, some people will hold on to someone in any way that they can.....