Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the new Space called??

spacecadet888

Ok..give me some freakin info..i have heard the name for the "new" Version of Space (new club opening in downtown) going everywhere from Nocturnal to Area 51...Spacious, Biz, Dee....can any of you help me out here with some info?? im completely in the dark...and i want a place to party for New years... >=0) let me know

Carlos

BTW- Oscar, i would have stayed for your entire set had that sausagefest at spin NOT occured...went clubhopping after and got stuck in some whack hiphop hole in the wall with cheap drinks and easy women...lol thank god for Fuddruckers! Hope Saturday was awesome..i couldnt go :( had to close Express.

Originally posted by koky

id of kept it SPACE !! or maybe call it something related to space .. like deathstar:D im sure Biz would just love that :laugh:

Oh yeah, Death Star... I could handle that! (and have the theme song playing on speakers outside while people wait to enter)...

KEWL:eek:

L:D

Dan, you gotta do stand-up one of these days! Hysterical ...

I'm sure that Steve Parry and company were aware of Alderaan's shortcoming's in the film. After all, He did produce a track called 'Jawa' on Fluid and everyone involved with the club are Star Wars freaks .. too bad it's now defunct

Originally posted by pod

Well considering there's a 100 square foot banner dangling off the building that says 'Nocturnal', I think it's kinda obvious what the new building will be named.

I know a couple people that are setting up Nocturnal down there, the original being here in Chicago. It should be a great club from what I hear, I can't wait to check it out when I am down there for WMC.

Originally posted by digital7

something related to Star Wars would be kool as shit .. They already had a club called Alderaan :)

thats whut im talking about danny... only thing is , i thing it shouldnt reach the 3 sylables ... i think the name should be easy , short & appealing ... & lets not 4get mysterious & hardcore at the same time ... its not easy but im surethe right name will pop up ;)

OK, let me remove my foot from my mouth :)

The big banner is for another club. There's two buildings that seem to be one on NE 11th St...an orange one next to a white one. The big white one is the new Club Space, and the smaller orange one is something else entirely called Nocturnal.

I have it on the highest authority that nocturnal isn't gonna be the name...just for kicks I did a whois on nocturnalmiami.com, it belongs to some firm in suburban Chicago.

So, let the speculation continue :)