Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Top 50 places to see - where have YOU been?**

cookiegirl

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, so now i wanna know which place you'd really like to visit from that list, but didnt yet. And why? Please pick one. Since i am asking this question i am allowed to pick more. I wanna visit something that has to do with nature, especially mountains (love them), so 1) Grand Canyon, 2) Alaska, 3) Yosemite...

Originally posted by nautilus60

OK, so now i wanna know which place you'd really like to visit from that list, but didnt yet. And why? Please pick one. Since i am asking this question i am allowed to pick more. I wanna visit something that has to do with nature, especially mountains (love them), so 1) Grand Canyon, 2) Alaska, 3) Yosemite...

shit, your making me go back to the list....

i can't say which one of those places i want to visit most because i have never heard of half of them.

OK, so now i wanna know which place you'd really like to visit from that list, but didnt yet. And why? Please pick one. Since i am asking this question i am allowed to pick more.

What kind of jacked up rule is that?!?! :tongue:

Anyhow, I don't even have to think twice about this one - I pick Cape Town.

Originally posted by vicman

my two pics (i get 2 picks because i have 10,000 posts :D )

urban area:

hong kong-always wanted to visit that part of asia

non-urban area:

himalayas-'cos i want to look for big foot...i am convinced big foot lives there

You get two picks, not two posts...Whore!!! I mean, postwhore.

my two pics (i get 2 picks because i have 10,000 posts :D )

urban area:

hong kong-always wanted to visit that part of asia

non-urban area:

himalayas-'cos i want to look for big foot...i am convinced big foot lives there

I think you really only have 5,000 posts but you just post everything twice. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

What kind of jacked up rule is that?!?! :tongue:

Anyhow, I don't even have to think twice about this one - I pick Cape Town.

Why dont you have to think twice? I mean there are other cool party cities like Barcelona.

And Vic, check out www.skyauction.com They have some honk kong packages pretty cheap. i've used them before - they are legit.

Why dont you have to think twice? I mean there are other cool party cities like Barcelona.

I guess I would like to go to Barcelona after all I have family there :tongue: But I'm not necessarily looking for a "party city" I've been wanting to go to Cape Town for a long time. I've also always been fascinated by Chile too... but Santiago wasn't on the list.

Leave me alone I followed your dumb rule! :tongue:

Naut - too hard, WAY too hard.

But - playing by the rules it would have to be Rio, one more continent knocked off.

Otherwise like everyone else - there are SO many more places that would be SO much fun to visit, some perhaps not at the current moment with an american passport but...... never the less I'd like to go.

Which leads me to think this.... if you're visiting a country strictly to visit a country and you are respectful and nice then you should be given like a "free pass" - I mean if I wanted to go and visit, say Egypt - then I should be allowed to walk around with like a tag on my back or something that would say, "hey - he's american and everything but he's here to see the culture - HANDS OFF!!!" Same thing can be said for other countries on and off that list. I mean if you really want to see a place, then why should you feel you can't go cause it's too dangerous?? I think that stinks!

I would like to go to the Swiss Alps(skiing)

And Kuala Lumpur(sp), heard great things

I get two because of the fact that I haven't been many places...

Well, I haven't been to those places but here's some interesting places I have been:

1 Lost in SE DC on Halloween

2 Boys Town, Mexico

3 An afterparty with a bunch of strippers from Rick's in New Orleans

4 A night in a Mariana, Florida hospital after my friend flipped and totaled our car on vacation to Daytona

5 Senor Frog's, S. Padre Island, Texas

6 The last complete game Nolan Ryan ever pitched

7 At Twilo, with 2000 people bouncing up and down in unison with SnD

I dunno if this makes me well traveled, but it sure beats staring at some million year old mountains or eating bland European food for two weeks.

Originally posted by revaluation

Well, I haven't been to those places but here's some interesting places I have been:

1 Lost in SE DC on Halloween

2 Boys Town, Mexico

3 An afterparty with a bunch of strippers from Rick's in New Orleans

4 A night in a Mariana, Florida hospital after my friend flipped and totaled our car on vacation to Daytona

5 Senor Frog's, S. Padre Island, Texas

6 The last complete game Nolan Ryan ever pitched

7 At Twilo, with 2000 people bouncing up and down in unison with SnD

I dunno if this makes me well traveled, but it sure beats staring at some million year old mountains or eating bland European food for two weeks.

You're what chicks would call "a renaissance man". Actually, probably more "great depression man", but who's gonna fight over eras?

I'm not gonna go back and look at the list to make my own list cause I'm lazy, but I have been to Sydney. Fucking beautiful place. Don't know what else is on that list.

i guess another place i would love to go would be jerusalem and that part of the middle east. a lot of history there and the convergence of 3 religions in the same area. just to bad is real dangerous.

Heres actually one of the few places i've been. Truly a great experience. The old jerusalem is so small that i could actually hear a Muslim's call for prayer while walking around in Jewish Quarter. Also, i am not a religious person, but standing by the Wailing Wall brought tears to my eyes