Top Posters In This Topic

9 New York

15 Niagara Falls

22 Hong Kong

29 Angkor Wat - Cambodia

39 Singapore

41 Sri Lanka

42 Bangkok

these are the places i've been to. 2 summers ago, I was in tokyo, singapore, cambodia, and vietnam. I'd have to say that angkor wat was breathtaking. the ruins there are simply amazing. you stand back and just think to yourself," my god, this was all done by hand?" and then nx is vietnam because the temples there were really beautiful as well, but not as ancient looking. Singapore is alot like the U.S but sooooo much cleaner. I mean, you dont see trash on the streets at all or on the water. for crying out loud they even have these lil boats that suck up trash off the surface of the water! Tokyo was fun because chuckling japanese girls eating noodles amuse me. and then some. come dec, i'm heading over to Sydney.

Originally posted by nautilus60

Heres actually one of the few places i've been. Truly a great experience. The old jerusalem is so small that i could actually hear a Muslim's call for prayer while walking around in Jewish Quarter. Also, i am not a religious person, but standing by the Wailing Wall brought tears to my eyes

why do they call it the wailing wall? and why did you cry? im sure it was because of the fact that you have solid stools and you left your stool softner at home.

Originally posted by MadamMillie

hmmm, i've been to:

1 The Grand Canyon

3 Florida

9 New York

15 Niagara Falls

18 Venice

23 Yosemite National Park

24 Hawaii

27 Paris

35 Rome

36 San Francisco

wow...i thought i was reasonably well-traveled but i guess not:(

You are well traveled, that list kinda sucks. I have been to most of those you metioned, and then some you didn't. If someone in the world says if you don't go to these places you aren't well traveled, then that's Bollocks!!! They haven't been to where I have traveled. Fuck people and thier lists of where to go and what to do. Go where you want to go, do what you want to do. The greatest places in life are those that aren't seen.

Where is Cork and Dublin, Amsterdam, Berlin, Moscow, London, IBIZA, Helsinki, the republic with a Z in it that sounds like CHECK, Those are on my list. Plus alot more that I want to go to and have been too. I don't think anyone should go by a list as to where the great places are. Use them as a guide, but what do you want to do in that list???

Originally posted by nautilus60

I am not really sure why...My guess would be because it represents the hardships and struggles that Jewish people have been through:confused: Anyone knows for sure?

tell you the truth I have no idea what the wailing wall is, but I found this website that has pictures and some great music to go with it. I feel like I'm right there........http://www.olivebranch.com/isreal/jesurwall.htm

Man this music is really catchy, I better stop playing it now....

BTW, I like jewish girls....

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Really? Why's that?

some of the best head among other things like rich parents.............

actually now that I think of it, I really don't like them, I did in high school, maybe because they were always the hot, easy, fully developed and freaks, but a lot has changed since:laugh: :laugh:

now back to the wailing wall................

Originally posted by pgiddy

some of the best head among other things like rich parents.............

proof of what pgiddy said. a little something i found on dating (check out the jewish woman):

Subject: International Dating Etiquette

CAUCASIAN WOMAN:

First date: You get to kiss her goodnight.

Second date: You get to grope all over and make out.

Third date: You get to have sex in the missionary position.

BLACK WOMAN:

First Date: You get to buy her a real expensive dinner.

Second Date: Your get to buy her and her girlfriends a real expensive dinner.

Third Date: You get to pay her rent.

Tenth Date: She's pregnant by someone other than you!

IRISH WOMAN:

First Date: You both get blind drunk and have sex.

Second Date: You both get blind drunk and have sex.

20th Anniversary: You both get blind drunk and have sex.

ITALIAN WOMAN:

First Date: You take her to a play and an expensive restaurant.

Second Date: You meet her parents and her Mom makes spaghetti & meatballs.

Third Date: You have sex, she wants to marry you & insists on a 3 carat ring.

5th Anniversary: You already have 5 kids together & hate the thought of having sex.

6th Anniversary: You find yourself a girlfriend.

JEWISH WOMAN:

First Date: You get dynamite head.

Second Date: You get more great head.

Third Date: You tell her you'll marry her and never get head again.

MIDDLE EASTERN WOMAN:

First Date: You fill out the mandatory family questionnaire listing all your assets.

Second Date: You go out to the park with her and her whole family comes along.

Third Date: She claims she's a virgin and refuses to have sex with you.

Fourth Date: She makes up for the past ten years of sexual deprivation in one night. You're rushed to a hospital for exhaustion.

LATIN WOMAN

First Date: You buy her an expensive dinner, get her drunk on Riunite, have sex in the back of her car.

Second Date: She is pregnant.

Third Date: Move in with her, her two cousins, her sister's boyfriend and live happily ever after eating rice and beans in

the Bronx.

POLISH WOMAN

First Date: You go to pick her up, and she isn't home. She gave you the wrong address.

Second Date: You decide to meet at a restaurant. She gets lost getting to the restaurant and then again going home.

Third Date: She's pregnant. She's not sure if its hers.

KOREAN WOMAN

First date: You get to buy her an expensive dinner but nothing happens.

Second date: You buy her an even more expensive dinner but nothing happens again.

Third date: You don't even get to the third date and you have already realized nothing is going to happen.

INDIAN WOMAN

First date: Meet her parents.

Second date: Set the date of the wedding.

Third date: Wedding night.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Why do you only want the hands of the irsih [sic] girls? You can keep the hands, I'll take the rest of 'em! :laugh:

ok let's compromise, Vic you get the hands, shady you get the body, and I get the head? Unless you want to trade shady?