Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What kind of shopper are you?

nycchic24

Just curious, do you like to shop by yourself or shop with others?

i usually shop by myself only bc i dont want to have to think about holidng up my friends etc... lol i am sure they will lose patience with me.. although i like others opininos.. my taste is usually different than my friends.

:laugh: i shop like i work.. i like to shop/survey all the stores first and see what everyone has to offer and then go back and buy what i really like. most ppl don't have the patience for this.

dont get me wrong, i like to shp with my friends but usually its stage one of my shop process.;) and i love helping friends shop! hhaha ask djjonstephen! he didnt know what he got himself into when we went to bloomingdales.

Originally posted by nycchic24

Just curious, do you like to shop by yourself or shop with others?

i usually shop by myself only bc i dont want to have to think about holidng up my friends etc... lol i am sure they will lose patience with me.. although i like others opininos.. my taste is usually different than my friends.

:laugh: i shop like i work.. i like to shop/survey all the stores first and see what everyone has to offer and then go back and buy what i really like. most ppl don't have the patience for this.

dont get me wrong, i like to shp with my friends but usually its stage one of my shop process.;) and i love helping friends shop! hhaha ask djjonstephen! he didnt know what he got himself into when we went to bloomingdales.

I know what u mean, im the same way!

I definitly like to shop by myself b/c im slow. I have to look at EVERYTHING in the store, just to make sure i dont miss anything. Then i have to try it all on. :D

Its a day long process for me to go shopping.

if i'm going shopping to hang out with friends, then i kind of just browse stores and see what new stuff is out... otherwise, i prefer to shop by myself because i hate waiting for other people to get done trying things on and constantly asking if i like this shirt or that skirt blah blah blah...

plus, if i'm on a mission for something, i can be a pain in the ass, i'll drag you to and from the same store numerous times and stand in front of the dressing room mirrors for 10 minutes deliberating on if something looks good or not... i like being able to take my time and just do my own thing...

although... christmas shopping i love to do with my family and friends... for the most part because i love shopping for other people because i'm not as neurotic about finding what i think is perfect...

here's my shopping persona :D

I usually go alone, because I NEED my own time/space. Other people slow me down!!!! I'll occasionally go w/my BF - He's sooo good about holding everything while I look around, and he gives me HONEST opinions when I try things on :)

I take FOREVER in the dressing room, and I HAVE to try on anything and everything i'm thinking of getting.

I never put anything on hold to go see what else is out there - If I like it and want it, I'm buying it and that's final!

One word that describes my shopping style -- COMPULSIVE :D

i usually go alone although i dont mind bringing people if they can keep up with me. :laugh:. lets just say i'm very fast paced. when i go in a store i'm in, around, and out. if i try something on, i will try on 5 things probably & if they are maybes, i buy them anyway and return the stuff if dont wear it within a week or so.

the other day my friend dragged me into the dressing room at nordstrom 4x to try on 20 different black shirts that all looked the same & didnt end up buying any of them. it was the biggest waste of my time. that little situation has me bitter against going shopping with other people. :mad: never do that to someone, it is annoying. i guess i am just better off going alone.

well im the type of person that can need all day to shop or just 30mins. depending on what i nedd etc.. i love going with friends because its fun and if anyone gets drained then we seperate.

i also enjoy shopping alone because i go t my own pace and can really think things out. i can sometimes zoom through a store and have scoped it out and say ok net, then some where im stuck and have to try things on. but im a spendaholic. its very bad for my health.:(

i usually am a loner.. i too have to survey everything and then go back.. a lot of times my bf goes along too.. he is actually a great person to shop with.. he picks out the best clothes! its helpful to have an honest opinion too.. forget about those sales ladies they always say what ever to make me buy something.. why don't they just be honest.. i am going to buy stuff anyway!

I shop totally alone. I luv it that way. I can spend no joke like 6 hrs at the mall shopping. I get there bright and early still see the joggers. I do my rounds then I might stop for a bite or drink or treat myself to a snack. Then go back to shopping. Sometimes I go back to that store that I saw that top again for the second time. I take my sweet time and love it but then my hands start getting tired b/c of all the weight. Usually when I go with someone else and I want to go shopping for myself I get annoyed, b/c I guess I am selfish and want to go to MY stores!! LOL. Thats just me.