Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**so my freind wants me to join an orgy...**

AcidCrackwhore

My freind has been trying to get me to join an orgy for like a month now. I told her no cuz idk, ive been in a couple before and it just made me feel uncomfortable. And plus I only know like 2 of the people who've already accepted, everyone else is a stranger to me.

what do you guys think about it?? Would you do it?

relax guys ive already told her no. I jsut wanted to see what everyone else thought abouut it.

Like i said i have been involved in a couple before (not with as many people as this girl just rounded up though, lol) and it was a pretty uncomfortable situation, therefore i dont wanna do it again. Kinda traumatizing, its not my thing so i dont think ill be doing it again.

3 somes are awesome though..... more intimate and FUN FUN FUN! ;)

Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

relax guys ive already told her no. I jsut wanted to see what everyone else thought abouut it.

Like i said i have been involved in a couple before (not with as many people as this girl just rounded up though, lol) and it was a pretty uncomfortable situation, therefore i dont wanna do it again. Kinda traumatizing, its not my thing so i dont think ill be doing it again.

Ragga likes this gal!! :aright:

Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

hey threesomes are my favorite wassupp????????????????????????