Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
purrfect

What is your biggest flaw?

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I obsess about insignificant shit . . . I read in too deeply into what others say . . . I am acutely aware of every single action of all the people around me . . . . . The list goes on and on . . .

I am that way too- they arent flaws- they can be cumbersome sometimes, but I think they are useful qualities-

ignorance can be bliss- but I prefer to be AWARE:)

Originally posted by purrfect

Okay I'm finally posting!

My biggest flaw would be the fact that I am always too nice.... I rarely speak up for myself even when someone is walking all over me.

Same here. I need to learn to be more assertive.

Originally posted by mystify82281

i have a tendence not to be overfriendly to new people and it apparently gets interpreted that i'm a snotty bitch.... but i'm really not once you get to know me :D

. . Why would I want to get to know you if you're coming off as an iron clad bitch? . . . :confused: . .

i have a tendence not to be overfriendly to new people and it apparently gets interpreted that i'm a snotty bitch.... but i'm really not once you get to know me :D

i'm like this too. how exactly are you supposed to be when you meet new people? i have to be very comfortable with the person and know them a bit before i open up.

a bad flaw? i work too much.

lol thats definately my problem too. I come off quite snotty when I first meet people, but I'm definately not once you know me. Its not that I plan on coming off snotty, it just happens. I'm learning to control it though.

Originally posted by sassa

i'm like this too. how exactly are you supposed to be when you meet new people? i have to be very comfortable with the person and know them a bit before i open up.

I am not surprised

a bad flaw? i work too much.

thats not a bad flaw, thats actually a good thing.