Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Perfect Love" gets 4 stars in UK's Muzik Mag

stryke303

hey guys,

just wanted to share my joy :) my "perfect love" single which came out on josh wink's ovum label this month just got a 4 star review in muzik mag... www.ovumrecordings.com for the writeup. also, here are 2 upcoming "home" dates for me...

nov. 30 - global gathering - ice palace, downtown miami (dj)

dec. 6 - space, downtown miami (dj)

hope to see you all there, but i'm not holding my breath ;)

paz,

stryke

www.signalcommunications.net

Originally posted by stryke303

hey guys,

just wanted to share my joy :) my "perfect love" single which came out on josh wink's ovum label this month just got a 4 star review in muzik mag...

dec. 6 - space, downtown miami (dj)

hope to see you all there, but i'm not holding my breath

CONGRATS GREG!!!! and btw, u know u can count on me and meli on being there for Space....u wont pass out from holding ur breath with us:tongue:

Guest saleen351

stryke: can we buy it on CD? I don't have tables..

also how is trance vs tech gonna work? what time do u go on, because this would be a unscheduled stop in space for me, and you know my rule, any trance is too much trance. So unless space lets me bring my cd discman until you come on, then i need an exact time...

Check you pm...

no halo 1.5 :(

ALSO FOR YOU FOCKERS OUT THERE, DARK BEAT IS ON CD SINGLE. THAT FOCKER OG DIDN'T TELL ANYONE (AS USUAL), SO GO PICK IT UP, ITS ALSO ON LOUIE DEVITOS CD TRACK 8...

PLUS YOU CAN HEAR MY MAN TSETTOS ON CALERRONES CD AND JRS CD....

Guest saleen351

lol...well, here's how it's gonna work... i don't play trance...i play techno and house...so on december 6th, that's what i'm gonna play. pretty simple i think ;)

paz,

stryke

wait, didn't I read you are playing with edgar? if so, i'm assuming edgar is opening, so what time are you going on?

Originally posted by saleen351

stryke: can we buy it on CD? I don't have tables..

heya saleen,

no, ovum isn't putting it on cd...however...you can get it on the new noel sanger mix cd called "summer breeze 2" it's the followup to tiesto's "summerbreeze 1."

http://www.cdnow.com/cgi-bin/mserver/SID=1666484310/pagename=/RP/CDN/FIND/album.html/ArtistID=SANGER*NOEL+W./ITEMID=1583713

i have 2 songs on that comp..."perfect love" and "all that remains (noel sanger mix)" which was the first single from my album, which is on cd ;) OK, that's enough shameless self promoting for one day. now i feel dirty...

paz,

stryke

Originally posted by djoscarg

STRYKE SUCKS!!!!!

I WONDER HOW MUCH HE HAD TO PAY THE REVIEWER TO WRITE THAT BS!!! WHAT WAS OVUM THINKING?!?

I CAN'T BELEIVE SPACE BOOKED THIS TOOL!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: Look at OG talkin' trash.......:laugh: j/k

Congrats big time Stryke - keep up the hard work!

See ya @ Space Dec 6th.............maybe (if I'm ungrounded:eek: )

Lola:D

Originally posted by djoscarg

STRYKE SUCKS!!!!!

I WONDER HOW MUCH HE HAD TO PAY THE REVIEWER TO WRITE THAT BS!!! WHAT WAS OVUM THINKING?!?

I CAN'T BELEIVE SPACE BOOKED THIS TOOL!!!!

well, i see our little oscar g has reared his ugly ass head again! welcome back ya loser! what....just because you've got not one but TWO songs on the Billboard chart you think you're so friggin hot? Please!!!!!! just because all of miami and the rest of the world is so proud of you! cmon now! just because your album next year is going to be the sh*t?! get a life! i'm so over you! ugh. we used to be down. but you were just using me for my body...umm... i mean....umm..whatever.... thanks to all you guys (except for OSCAR) for your kind words.

paz...no...WAR!!!!!

one pissed off chinese jamaican dude!

;)

well, i see our little oscar g has reared his ugly ass head again! welcome back ya loser! what....just because you've got not one but TWO songs on the Billboard chart you think you're so friggin hot? Please!!!!!! just because all of miami and the rest of the world is so proud of you! cmon now! just because your album next year is going to be the sh*t?! get a life! i'm so over you! ugh. we used to be down. but you were just using me for my body...umm... i mean....umm..whatever.... thanks to all you guys (except for OSCAR) for your kind words.

paz...no...WAR!!!!!

one pissed off chinese jamaican dude!

;)

:eek: :eek: :eek::D

Congrats Stryke:aright:

Suggestion: After the above mentioned confession, clarify your gender in your CP bio :D:laugh:

Greg,

this is a small step towards bigger & brighter things to come. Always ahead of the game. You are by far one of the most inspirational & talented artist I'm proud to be aquainted w/. It sucks we had this plan (ONGAKU) & it didnt work out. I guess its safe to say it was something we all expected from the begining, but hek... as artist, we must keep are heads up. I'm sure & I hope you dont ever stop dishing out music, (if thats what they call it). As an Urban Artist, I know longer pray to any invisible man. Instead I've learned to believe in myself & let the world be. We can't change the world, but together we can all make a difference somehow.

The music you released for the Britto parfum campaign I worked on has rocked the world. I've had calls from dept. stores around the world asking when & where they can find more of you. Same goes for Romero Britto himself. I was over @ his studio the other day working on stuff & jammin to the pages throughout the gallery.

All for now,

PERFECT LOVE is a work of art.

keep rocking the planet.

ps- I'm incripting the "Heaven" Lyrics on a piece I've been working on. Deep stuff. I'll show you when I'm done. Let me know what legal content to place on it you pissed off chinese jamaican dude! Send M@ shout out for me.

attachment.php?postid=1136249

BUSZ,

so great to hear from you man. i'm sorry i've been out of touch since ongaku's demise. i've been banging away at my secret headquarters (and turning in some time at the GIS headquarters as well...) will call you later this week after i can breathe :) hope you're well.

paz,

g