Clubplanet Nightlife Community

At what age do you want to be settled down & married ?

sweetie029

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

definitely before im 30... i was thinking in 5 or 6 years id like to be getting married.. and possibly having my 1st child...

which would make me 26/27... by 25 id like to be at least engaged...

but who knows what may happen..

i also wanna go to grad school... so if i do that it might slow things down for me... but still before im 30 i definitely wanna be married.

:laugh: who knows. probably never cuz i dont meet anyone i genuinely like to spend my time with (except my friends, who of course im not attracted to). i find most of the time i would prefer be alone. it sux too because as much as being independent is nice, it would be nice to share my time with someone i care about.

i guess family and settling down with about 35-40, definately not before 30 though...

btw: tastyt, when you are refering to that house track in your sig, it is "obscene, dirty, *filthy*, imoral ... AH YEAH" i think... hehe sorry just can´t cut the smartassness ;)

Originally posted by tastey

btw: tastyt, when you are refering to that house track in your sig, it is "obscene, dirty, *filthy*, imoral ... AH YEAH" i think... hehe sorry just can´t cut the smartassness ;)

Hmm, I will have to check on that... I only heard the song once (but for some reason that phrase grabbed me, wonder why :rolleyes: ), so you could very well be right.

Originally posted by tastyt

Hmm, I will have to check on that... I only heard the song once (but for some reason that phrase grabbed me, wonder why :rolleyes: ), so you could very well be right.

trust me on this, this is one of my favorite songs, i listened to it to death ;)

groupname/songname: "dirty - dirty". it is on the "The Clubber´s Bible Winter 2002" combalition

well for me i got engaged when i was 20 for 2 years and what a mistake, but I would like to have children by the time I'm 28 so hopefully i will meet the right person. Its kind of hard though because I really just started discovering who I am and i am almost 24 now and know there is way too much still to learn being independent and way to much to experience on my own even though it is always great to have a significant other.. Its sickening when i hear stories from my family and neighbors who got married and bought a house by the time they were 25.. ehhhh not in this life...

Originally posted by linabina

definitely before im 30... i was thinking in 5 or 6 years id like to be getting married.. and possibly having my 1st child...

which would make me 26/27... by 25 id like to be at least engaged...

i used to say that too :( dammit, lol...now i am thinking i may be single for a loooooooong time ;)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by suthrnbelle

i used to say that too :( dammit, lol...now i am thinking i may be single for a loooooooong time ;)

maybe if you took a shower once in a while you might get asked out on a date.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by suthrnbelle

seriously? is that the best you could come up with? :rolleyes: go back on vacation and get laid or something, would ya Mr. Crankypants? :eek:

u need a wet willie