Clubplanet Nightlife Community

At what age do you want to be settled down & married ?

sweetie029

Originally posted by sexxyme

DEF before my 30s...:D and hey, who said being married can't be fun???:confused: IT CAN, IF ITS WITH THE RIGHT PERSON:D

See, this is my attitude. Marriage is not a death sentence if youre with the right person. If you're gonna act like a ball of chain, i don't wanna marry you. Fly with me or fuck off. "Settling down" is independent from finding someone you can spend your life with.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the word marriage doesn't even enter my vocabulary until i'm 30...

you're twenties are to be spend partying like a fucking rockstar... because a few years down the road... you're gonna be laying in bed, remembering all those crazy nights that you'll never have again... oh, and then when you finally fall asleep... the baby will start crying and wake you up so you can change its diaper ;)

I hope to graduate college by the age of 22, get a job, & go back for my master's...then i would like to be settled down by 25 or so & married by the age of 28 if i can. i don't want to have children too late in life...As long as i find the one that i love with all my heart, i will settle down as soon as both of us are ready, but my life must be together before all this happens :D

i don't have any planned age i want to be settled down and married by... i don't think it's good to set yourself time limits like that... i don't want to think about settling until after i finish school and start my career... i'll get married whenever i feel it's right, that the person that i'm with will be the person that i'm with forever :heart:

Originally posted by mssabina

i don't have any planned age i want to be settled down and married by... i don't think it's good to set yourself time limits like that... i don't want to think about settling until after i finish school and start my career... i'll get married whenever i feel it's right, that the person that i'm with will be the person that i'm with forever :heart:

i agree... i mean... yea i replied by saying that i would like to be settled before im 30... but who knows!! its not good to set urself a time limit cuz look at some one here.. said he used to say he wanted to be married by the time hes 25.... having just turned 25, it doesnt look like thats happening :tongue: way to discourage urself u know?

plus i have ambitions.... im looking into grad schools... i want to be serious with school and my career before i even think about settling down and getting married... with marriage comes family and until im financially/emotionally/situationally stable, then ill think about it :aright:

but ur right... time limits are no good :nono: just hope that one day u will find that someone, if not already, that u will spend the rest of ur life with.

:love:

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh: who knows. probably never cuz i dont meet anyone i genuinely like to spend my time with (except my friends, who of course im not attracted to). i find most of the time i would prefer be alone. it sux too because as much as being independent is nice, it would be nice to share my time with someone i care about.

why do i find myself agreeing with this all too well...:(

I honestly have no "set" age.

My father didn't marry til he was 35 so shit that means if he can hold out and have his fun until 35..i sure as fuck can?

But also...

i wanna meet that one girl who will forever remain a figure of positivity,strength,love, value and compassion throughout the rest of my life....

..in other words..

Quoth is still having his fun in order to explore the different types of women that are in fact out there until he is 100% sure that the one he meets..is one worthy of spending the rest of my life with and sharing my everything with.

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

What happened on the good morning america interview? I was working so I missed it:(

Chica - We taped it up in Po-Town...... Wasn't that good... Just were asking them about what they're up to now.... and also Brooke was there, and she looked pretty sad, but held herself together pretty well.

Originally posted by mystify82281

Chica - We taped it up in Po-Town...... Wasn't that good... Just were asking them about what they're up to now.... and also Brooke was there, and she looked pretty sad, but held herself together pretty well.

u mean to tell me he chose the brunette??? ew. :rolleyes: