Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's Official The Nyc Club Scene Is Dead!

. . . Due to popular demand by disgruntled New Yorkers, we've decided to rename New Jersey from the Garden State to the Sidekick State . . Yes ladies and gentlemen, that state full of people you don't want driving is officially changing their name to a more fitting moniker . . . And to inaugurate this special event, we'll be holding a Sidekick Jamboree December 1st at Liberty State Park in Jersey City . . .

. . . . . Meet all your favorite sidekicks old and new . . . Famous Cartoon Sidekicks like Daffy Duck, Pinky and Stimpy . . And for all of you older Sidekickers and Sidekickerettes we've got all your favorite TV side kick icons . . Sidekicks like Wally, Mr. Wilson, Potsie, Officer Francis Muldoon, Norton, Pancho and many many more . . . . With carnival rides like the 'sidekick tosser' where kids can be cerimonially put in 'great peril' only to be saved at the last second by our story's hero and 'The Oopsie Machine' where aspiring young sidekicks can hone their craft at finding themselves in perplexing hijinx that they just can't seem to get out of, its great fun for the entire family!!! . . .

. . . So come on down this Saturday to Liberty State Park in Jersey City for some great wholesome sidkickeriffic fun!! . . .

. . And Remember . . .

New Jersey!! We can't save the day, but we're friends with the people who can!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jennEfer

I am personally offended by the Jersey bashing here. The generalizations made do not apply to everyone from Jersey. Sure you have your "meatheads" and "fake titty bitches" but who is to say they are all from Jersey?

generalizations about jersey on clubplanet new york are fun!! loosen up!!

:party:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . Due to popular demand by disgruntled New Yorkers, we've decided to rename New Jersey from the Garden State to the Sidekick State . . Yes ladies and gentlemen, that state full of people you don't want driving is officially changing their name to a more fitting moniker . . . And to inaugurate this special event, we'll be holding a Sidekick Jamboree December 1st at Liberty State Park in Jersey City . . .

. . . . . Meet all your favorite sidekicks old and new . . . Famous Cartoon Sidekicks like Daffy Duck, Pinky and Stimpy . . And for all of you older Sidekickers and Sidekickerettes we've got all your favorite TV side kick icons . . Sidekicks like Wally, Mr. Wilson, Potsie, Officer Francis Muldoon, Norton, Pancho and many many more . . . . With carnival rides like the 'sidekick tosser' where kids can be cerimonially put in 'great peril' only to be saved at the last second by our story's hero and 'The Oopsie Machine' where aspiring young sidekicks can hone their craft at finding themselves in perplexing hijinx that they just can't seem to get out of, its great fun for the entire family!!! . . .

. . . So come on down this Saturday to Liberty State Park in Jersey City for some great wholesome sidkickeriffic fun!! . . .

. . And Remember . . .

I can't fight cause i love nyc. Its just to bad there are unfriendly people like yourself living there.

Originally posted by notallthere

I just got your pm .. Sorry i dident realize your x-boyfreind was from nj. Now i understand

. . Oh come now, I've been hit better than that on this board . . try harder . .

. . How bout this, I'm gonna go home from work, cook dinner and then come back on the boards in a couple hours after I relax a little . . You have something good cooked up by then and maybe i'll give it creedence . . . :aright: . . .

. . Oh come now, I've been hit better than that on this board . . try harder . .

. . How bout this, I'm gonna go home from work, cook dinner and then come back on the boards in a couple hours after I relax a little . . You have something good cooked up by then and maybe i'll give it creedence . . . :aright: . . .

yeah why dont you cook up some food and why dont you eat it!

food face!

. . And Remember . . .

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

Maybe if ALL BRIDGE AND TUNNELERS stay out of NYC it'll be a better place to party!

Back off dude! Leave the bridge and Tunnelers alone. Personally I enjoy

them much better than some of you fucking Manhattanites. A hell of a lot more

friendly. You Manhattanites are toooooo snobby. You think your something special

because you pay $3000 to live in a closet. Think about it....A home where you can

walk without banging your knee on furniture.

Originally posted by irenegade7

friendly. You Manhattanites are toooooo snobby. You think your something special

because you pay $3000 to live in a closet. Think about it....A home where you can

This thread is a good example, huh?

:cool:

. . And Remember . . .

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i have a question....i took the ferry to get to manhattan on friday. does that mean i'm not B&T anymore?

:confused:

Originally posted by irenegade7

LMAO. Good point.

Fuck you guys New Jersey is the greatest!!!!!!

The majorty of the people that makes the NYC club scene is from Jersey. I to find myself staying in Jersey more now too.

I agree in the sense that the bigger clubs in NYC are not the same, but I think the smaller paces and lounges are doing great.

Actually I think Notallthere means the clubs like Exit,SF,Roxy and no more Tunnel,Twilo and Limelight SUCKS.

I like Centro on Thurs alot, I wish I can go more often, but do to work on friday morning, it is hard.

Jersey people, from Jesrey, bashing Jersey

WHY don't you stay out of Jersey becasue Jersey doesn't want your kind in Jersey. Big up to Jesrey the greatest state in the World. Nobody knows how to party like we do and just becasue we look good doing it, there will be Haters for ever.

Jersey is home to the best club crowd, in the summer at Temptations........no better vibe anywhere

Untill you come to a closing party such your fucking mouth

because you have no idea. We also have the Surf club, Xs,Merge and DJais.....how many more days till summer?

Originally posted by tempkid

Fuck you guys New Jersey is the greatest!!!!!!

The majorty of the people that makes the NYC club scene is from Jersey. I to find myself staying in Jersey more now too.

I agree in the sense that the bigger clubs in NYC are not the same, but I think the smaller paces and lounges are doing great.

Actually I think Notallthere means the clubs like Exit,SF,Roxy and no more Tunnel,Twilo and Limelight SUCKS.

I like Centro on Thurs alot, I wish I can go more often, but do to work on friday morning, it is hard.

Jersey people, from Jesrey, bashing Jersey

WHY don't you stay out of Jersey becasue Jersey doesn't want your kind in Jersey. Big up to Jesrey the greatest state in the World. Nobody knows how to party like we do and just becasue we look good doing it, there will be Haters for ever.

Jersey is home to the best club crowd, in the summer at Temptations........no better vibe anywhere

Untill you come to a closing party such your fucking mouth

because you have no idea. We also have the Surf club, Xs,Merge and DJais.....how many more days till summer?

THERE ARE NO EXCUSES!!! PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR!!!!

WWW.NJGUIDO.COM !!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

oooo...surf club, merge, xs and tempts....i feel really jealous now...:rolleyes::cheese:

I bet anything you never been to any of those clubs.

Your just a hater. The BLVD RAWKS in the summer.

How would you know if it was cheese if you never been there?

And everybody loves Surf Club.

Originally posted by tempkid

I bet anything you never been to any of those clubs.

Your just a hater. The BLVD RAWKS in the summer.

How would you know if it was cheese if you never been there?

And everybody loves Surf Club.

:laugh: :laugh: tell me another one, local boy ;)