Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Die... Another Day... 007 Review

The visual effects in this movie are insane thats really all i can say the story seemed inline with every other bond flick... some evil bastard somehow rises to power and bond has to get him before he destroys the world using a combination of his trademark PP7, cool gadgets, his charming sex appeal ( yes he bangs halley berries :) ) and a cloaking Aston Martin ( thats right BMW didnt make this years Bond Car ) with the regular goodies ( shotgun, traction control from hell and missles ) I recommend this flick although the people i saw it with didnt enjoy it to much.

Originally posted by elementx

IS THERE A SINGLE MOVIE THAT HALLE BARRY DOES NOT GET LAID IN ??? :confused::confused:

The Flinstones...

They had to cut out her sex scene with Fred to get the G rating, but I think they put the scene in the 'special features' section of the DVD, so, I guess technically the answer is no...

Originally posted by trancerxn112

"What the hell I dont need a wheelchair", "You do now" (BANG... guys knocked out for 9 hours...)

:laugh:... seriously... i was crackin jokes about that throughout the entire movie!

i just dont understand how a punch in the face can knock someone out long enough for james bond to wheel him around a wheel chair and push him into a wall.. etc without waking up!!

i mean yea its a movie... but it gets boring when its completely far-fetched :idea:

im suprised i wasnt :zzz::tongue:

I SAW IT AND IT WAS PRETTY GOOD.THEY HAD REAL COOL GADGESTS.ESPECIALLY INVISIBLE CARS(ASTON MARTIN).THEY HAD THIS PLACE IN ICE LAND AND THERES LIKE A PLACE WHERE ITS MADE OF ICE.THAT PLACE WOULD BE REALLY COOL IF SOMEBODY MAKE THAT INTO A CLUB.ONE OF THE FUNNY THING IS THAT I HAD TO SIT UP ALL THE WAY IN FRONT AND SO I COULDNT REALLY WATCH IT BUT I WATCHED IT ANYWAY EVEN THOUGH PPL IN THE MOVIES LOOKED WEIRD FROM WATCHING ALL THE WAY IN FRONT.

MY BOY WAS LIKE SO STONED SO HE JUST KEPT ME LAUGHING THE WHOLE TIME.STRY LINE WAS NOT GOOD THOUGH.ONLY THING THAT WAS COOL IS THE PLACE AND GADGETS.THERES THIS ONE GUY WHO LOOKED REAL WEIRD(BALD GUY)

FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DIDNT WATCH IT YET,YOU SHOULD DEF GO CHECK IT OUT.

Originally posted by zeeker

The Flinstones...

They had to cut out her sex scene with Fred to get the G rating, but I think they put the scene in the 'special features' section of the DVD, so, I guess technically the answer is no...

:laugh:

There was supposed to be a sex scene in the flinstones??

That is too funny.