Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Miami Dolphins

tempkid

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are talking about the fins...come on all they will play well 2 or 3 games in a row and then F@#$@ it up some how...Like they normally do. If they are lucky the will win the DIV "if " and thats a Big if. The AFC East is so tightly packed right now. Probably the best div to chk out. Honestly the SuperBowl Champ is hardly to come from this Div.

Originally posted by vipnerd

Superbowl dream game...Jets - Bengals, can both lose??:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

Ummmm. Not to be a hard ass and ignoring the fact that both The Jets and the Bengals suck, it is impossible for the Jets to ever play the Bengals in the Superbowl. What's possible (but as unlikely as the Jets OR Bengals making the Superbowl) is to have the Bengals play at the Half Time show.

Originally posted by guyman1966

Ummmm. Not to be a hard ass and ignoring the fact that both The Jets and the Bengals suck, it is impossible for the Jets to ever play the Bengals in the Superbowl. What's possible (but as unlikely as the Jets OR Bengals making the Superbowl) is to have the Bengals play at the Half Time show.

:laugh: :laugh:

J! E! T! S! SUCK! SUCK! SUCK!

Why???:confused::rolleyes:

Are they in the same conference???:rolleyes:

It was only a joke, smile my friend...:D

BTW the only two things I know about Football are:

1) There are two conferences

2) The Jets suck

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What's possible (but as unlikely as the Jets OR Bengals making the Superbowl) is to have the Bengals play at the Half Time show.

:laugh::blown: Talk about flashback to the 80's...... I instantly heard the song "Hazy shade of winter" and "monday" blare through my head:laugh:

And if Aerosmith did a duet w/ Britney Spears last year, then it's possible.

Lola:tongue:

Originally posted by vipnerd

Why???:confused::rolleyes: Are they in the same conference???:rolleyes: It was only a joke, smile my friend...:D

BTW the only two things I know about Football are:

1) There are two conferences

2) The Jets suck

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The second thing is the only thing you need to know. THE JETS SUCK! And, you are right about the two conferences. FYI - Bengles and Jets are in the same conference.

Also, I was joking. I just don't use the fancy smiles and such (I'm 2 old for that). My Bengles Half Time comment was a reference to the all female 80's band. A Joke.

You seem to be missing the point of some of my posts. This is strike two. One more misunderstanding and I'm going to have to ask you to refrain from reading my posts (or maybe hire an interpreter). On the last thread you accused me of being a racist and against foreigners and homosexuals (or was it both?). As a first generation American, and someone who has dedicated his personal and professional life to racial tolerance and understanding, I hope you reread my posts and reevaluate your opinion.

The second thing is the only thing you need to know. THE JETS SUCK! And, you are right about the two conferences. FYI - Bengles and Jets are in the same conference.

Also, I was joking. I just don't use the fancy smiles and such (I'm 2 old for that). My Bengles Half Time comment was a reference to the all female 80's band. A Joke.

You seem to be missing the point of some of my posts. This is strike two. One more misunderstanding and I'm going to have to ask you to refrain from reading my posts (or maybe hire an interpreter). On the last thread you accused me of being a racist and against foreigners and homosexuals (or was it both?). As a first generation American, and someone who has dedicated his personal and professional life to racial tolerance and understanding, I hope you reread my posts and reevaluate your opinion.

Since GM66 is too old for smileys, I'll post em' for him:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• 1 month later...