Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Blue Balls: Myth or Reality

fierydesire

Originally posted by fierydesire

Does this really occur? Is it more of what guys imagine in their head. Do they use it to make the girl feel bad so hopefully she will give in and fuck him? What if it is during sex? and what if it is not?:confused:

research has found that a guy could die from it. So all ladies out there, dont be an accessory to a guys' demise, just give in a let mother natue do its thing. Aaaaarrrrrggghh !!:cuss:

Oh, it's definately a reality. I speak from experience, though they don't really turn blue. But they might as well, cuz it feels like it. It's like a "traffic jam" of semen on their way out, but they don't get out, so they get road rage and shit.

its true. i got blue balls for christmas a few years ago. my gf and i were messin round for hours, but couldnt fuck cuz it was a friends house and shit...next day my balls hurt like fuck, i jerked off and when i came that shit hurt like fuck. blue balls is like gettin kicked in the nuts, it hurts at first, then the pain spreads into ur stomach till ur hunched over in pain and cant move...ouch...

Originally posted by bebby6919

Good thread :aright:. I always wondered this as well.

ditto... nice to know guys endure some pain once in a while too... ::ahem:: i don't think i need to mention cramps and sore boobs and all the lovely female pains that come along with pms... jusssst kidding :D any kind of physical pain sucks for anyone...

Originally posted by mssabina

ditto... nice to know guys endure some pain once in a while too... ::ahem:: i don't think i need to mention cramps and sore boobs and all the lovely female pains that come along with pms... jusssst kidding :D any kind of physical pain sucks for anyone...

YES!!!! TRUE!!!!! Good point, Mssabina.....

:aright::clap:

Does this really occur? Is it more of what guys imagine in their head. Do they use it to make the girl feel bad so hopefully she will give in and fuck him? What if it is during sex? and what if it is not?:confused:

I think it's an excuse to get laid, sothe girl will feel guilty that she is a tease or something and go through with it.

I have only had it like 3x i can remember, but it was no joke. It really hurt! :eek:

Originally posted by legend38

I think it's an excuse to get laid, sothe girl will feel guilty that she is a tease or something and go through with it.

I have only had it like 3x i can remember, but it was no joke. It really hurt! :eek:

Well that just plain fucked...furthermore for a guy to use that and a girl to buy into . . ha has to be some dumb biatch:rolleyes: Not saying those with boyfriends etc...but I think guys do use that to their advantage so a chick can feel bad.

Can girls say they have blue punan or whatever the fuck you call it when we got pains. I mean I think girls can feel like their pipes are backed up as well. But there is no name for what we get. :confused::tongue:

:laugh: awww.

Can girls say they have blue punan or whatever the fuck you call it when we got pains. I mean I think girls can feel like their pipes are backed up as well. But there is no name for what we get.

:laugh:.... I was gonna ask that but i wasnt sure how to word it... I think you did prett good... :laugh: I have neve had any type of pain from that. I think what Sabina mentioned is enough pain for us chickies..

Well that just plain fucked...furthermore for a guy to use that and a girl to buy into . . ha has to be some dumb biatch:rolleyes: Not saying those with boyfriends etc...but I think guys do use that to their advantage so a chick can feel bad.

Can girls say they have blue punan or whatever the fuck you call it when we got pains. I mean I think girls can feel like their pipes are backed up as well. But there is no name for what we get. :confused::tongue:

Yeah it is pretty fucked up. If you need to use blue balls ass an excuse to get some ass then it sucks to be you.

Maybe you guys can say you have swollen clits or something. That sounds like it could hurt.

I have to agree with you here...I have had cramps so bad i have been lyin in bed with pain for hours...If that is what it really feels like for you guys, i do feel bad...but for the guys that use it against us, that's just wrong in my eyes

Originally posted by darrellg

Oh, it's definately a reality. I speak from experience, though they don't really turn blue. But they might as well, cuz it feels like it. It's like a "traffic jam" of semen on their way out, but they don't get out, so they get road rage and shit.

Good way to put it...........Just make you wanna grab the Club off the front seat and wack a bitch!!

Ladies if a guy is complaing about it 5 times per week you know the deal. My banging career started a very long time ago and it only happend I think once.

Originally posted by darrellg

AHAH That is a funny description