Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Armin van Buuren at Roxy - Friday, 12/13

DaVe

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought avb was spinnin at exit? thats not happening at all? its just roxy? not that im SAD about the venue change, just curious. I LOVE ROXY COMPARED TO EXIT!!! (exit is CRAPHOLE) - so seriously its good news, but just wondering if he was ever supposed to be at exit or no? someone fill me in :)

leener4269, AVB was supposed to spin at Exit in late May. He had Visa problems and couldn't make it. Roxy in the past 3 months has been getting all the big name djs. We can thank Bob G for this. ARC also gets alot of big name DJs. Only thing is, that place is to small

word danwilson, i know avb was supposed to be at summer maddness in may. when i got inside exit and saw "armin will not be here due to no visa" i was soooo pissed. however, judge jules did fuckin rock the place for the extra time he got to spin which made the night at exit somewhat bearable. thanks for the info tho, and yeah i have been going to roxy for the the big names lately :) which is why i love it this year! i couldnt wait for ferry at the end of december and now i have armin van buuren to look fwd to first!! (plus marco v at arc the night after ferry, no?) i just wish they would bring back pvd :)

Armin is the man. He's def been my fav DJ over the last few months (used to be Tiesto but Armin has seemed to take over Tiesto's old style.) I went to see him in DC in Sept and his set was amazing. This time he'll be doing a 6 hour set (from 11pm - 5am according to his website. I can't fuckin wait! There's so many songs I can't wait to hopefully hear him play....Hydra - Affinity, Greed - Strange World, Yet Another day (hiver and hammer mix), Conjure one - tears from the moon (hybrid mix), 4 Strings - Diving, etc etc...It's gonna be a siiiiiick night.