Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's else is avoiding the clubs tonight?

i'm going to LL tonight just to see tenaglia tear the roof off....he's been posting "ARE YOU READY NY - CAUSE I AM".......can't wait to see a prime dj put all he's got into it.....wanna checkout the new room as well......i had a blast at cipriani's last year but learned my lesson the hard way....guess i'm gonna learn another lesson tonight....

:bounce:

I'll be in bed by 9PM tonight, like I am every night. We seriously need to have a major meet up soon (on a weekend, dammit!!!) I'm getting antsy. I'm also getting old, grey, fat, boring, cranky and hungry. But I'll save that for another thread. Have a great thanksgiving everyone!

jc

I'm just hitting some bars around my town so thats pretty much staying in for me. I missed thanksgiving dinner last year due to partying to hard the night before and to much food gonna be on the table tomorrow to miss. So a little of this:beer: then tomorrow alot of this cheeburga.gif. Have a good day everyone!!

Originally posted by mssabina

i'm not going anywhere... i'm staying home and cooking and baking... oh yeah and doing the last of my hw for the semester... woohoo...

that is exaaaaaactly what im doing... i cooked all day... and now im on the computer ... writing one of my last 2 papers of the semester... fun fun fun!! :aright: