Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
marcid21

I'm at a loss...

never in my life have I attempted to go shopping, and walked away empty handed....MORE THAN ONCE!!!!

...is anyone else having this problem? Anyone else got the retail blues?

I mean, seriously....the only thing I've been able to get a firm hold of are handbags....as far as shoes, going out apparel, casual apparel, and dress apparel....NADA! ZILCH! NOTHING!!!!!

I can't find a damn thing! :blown:

Originally posted by marcid21

never in my life have I attempted to go shopping, and walked away empty handed....MORE THAN ONCE!!!!

...is anyone else having this problem? Anyone else got the retail blues?

I mean, seriously....the only thing I've been able to get a firm hold of are handbags....as far as shoes, going out apparel, casual apparel, and dress apparel....NADA! ZILCH! NOTHING!!!!!

I can't find a damn thing! :blown:

yep i have been having the same problem too.

im picky when it comes to clothes, but goddamn it i cant find anything i like. and it doesn't help that every store has the same boring crap. same goes for shoes/boots. same boring stuff....

:frust:

Originally posted by sugar_n_spice

yep i have been having the same problem too.

im picky when it comes to clothes, but goddamn it i cant find anything i like. and it doesn't help that every store has the same boring crap. same goes for shoes/boots. same boring stuff....

:frust:

honestly...i'm more excitied with my wardrobe from last year. Boots and shoes included... :half:

sometimes I go shopping and I literally CANNOT afford everything I want, but there are also just as many times, IF NOT MORE that I try things on and:

1 - nothing looks GREAT

2 - nothing fits really nice

3 - nothing catches my attention

I know what you mean and it sucks walking away empty handed:(

Originally posted by goldielocks

lately, whenever i shop, i come home with basically nothing!!! the stores either dont have much or it just doesnt look right on me! somethings wrong!! i want some new clothes, and cant find any!!!!:rolleyes:

just go shopping with mystify, you are garantueed to come home with something(or is it that she is coming home with someting):confused:

either way WELCOME to CP:D

Originally posted by goldielocks

lately, whenever i shop, i come home with basically nothing!!! the stores either dont have much or it just doesnt look right on me! somethings wrong!! i want some new clothes, and cant find any!!!!:rolleyes:

this newbie will need some fashion board hazing