Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF Classics Review

Originally posted by ashleyc2b

EXCUSE ME, BUT I LOVE TO DANCE ,LISTEN TO GOOD MUSIC, HANG W/ FRIENDS ETC..... BUT WHY IS THE BEST TIME TO DO SO ON SUN MORNING?? I DO IT EVERY FRI AND SAT NIGHT . IT IS JUST MY OPINION THAT THERE ARE BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH YOUR SUNDAYS THEN TO BE CRAMPED UP IN A SCARY CITY DUNGEON. I AM WELL AWARE THAT DRUGS ARE EVERYWHERE ... BUT A CLUB THAT STAYS OPEN ALL DAY AND NIGHT JUST SEEMS TO PROMOTE DRUGS. DON'T GET ALL DEFENSIVE HONEY ! I WAS JUST STATING MY OPINION :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

.....i am not gonna justify what times everyone likes to go to factory and why........OPINIONS are like assholes ...everybody has one....and those of us on this thread....don't seem to interested in yours

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by muzikman

also played:

-chemical teased with gti teased into boots on the run

-never new

-women beat their men into mr sam pressurized

-play fast and loose into ben sims manipulated into ben sims carnival into thomas schumacher fortunate ones (with nation 2000 acca) into 6,8,12 into things to come

-i belive in love

-paula cole

-jet set

-security

-perculator-

-computer dreams

-its not right

-sa trincha

-original aftermath

-la la land

-flash

-flow

-tempermental

-dance to my beat

-total recal

-trippin

-flowers

-silence

-one more time

after i left at 8:15 pm i know he played:

-the room

-the arival

-resistance

-yanni dub

-spanish harlem

-werq it

p.s. anyone who told you this party was mediocre don't know what the fuck they were talking about. I have been going to SF for a while now and nothing has ever come close to this night. the muzik that came out of those speakers were just amazing and i don't know when will be the next time we get to hear half of these jams again. if anyone tell you otherwise, they must have not been going to factory long enough to appreciate what he pulled off.

My post by the way, although I am sure my brother has many more he can add to this list.

Originally posted by muzikman

p.s. anyone who told you this party was mediocre don't know what the fuck they were talking about. I have been going to SF for a while now and nothing has ever come close to this night. the muzik that came out of those speakers were just amazing and i don't know when will be the next time we get to hear half of these jams again. if anyone tell you otherwise, they must have not been going to factory long enough to appreciate what he pulled off.

I was saying this all night. When Jonathan is on his A game, he can not be touched. Fuck the Rankings, he will shit on any of the DJ's on that list...

Jay I didn't see u all night, where were you hanging out?

Originally posted by technojesus

Jay... we gotta work on that Dub Night now! lol

Good hangin with ya but you bailed out before Resistance, Pneu, Believe in me, Spanish harlem and teh room. I dipped at 10 myself

- Ray

What's up Ray it is jays brother dominick. He didn't log out and I posted under his name. I am all for the dub night...lol. You can add after you left brave story, yanni, so strong and a few others. we couldnt take it no more our boddies shut down after 17 1/2 hours in that place.

Originally posted by djdanfury

JP was on point all night. Played just about every song I wanted to hear except for Luminaire.

We owned that inside corner of SF all night.

Where is Mr. "Pipecleaner Arms" Piro at?

Good to see everyone out.. Way too many people to list or remember...

I found it kind of funny that I must have seen at least 30 people that told me the previous week or 2 that said "I will never go to Sound Factory ever again, i'm done with that place." SF has a think line between love and hate.

:laugh: My pipecleaning arms are here. Sorry that I disappeared upstairs for a while, Richard Grant told me that toilet stall #2 on the fourth floor was clogged so I had to plunge it with my arms. :laugh:

He also told me to never wear a sleeve shirt into his club EVER again.......how humiliating!!!

:laugh:

Originally posted by whatevaman

my post dan. we were in the dirty corner on the dance floor for most of the night from corrupt on......

haha that would explain it. I was on the 3rd floor all morning/day.

I will corrupt uuuuu... You must have been amped to walk into that.

BTW was Deep Chemical Skipping?? I wasn't sure if it was me being drunk or not...

dan - i was there waayyyy before corupt. i just didn't hit the dance floor until then.

ray - you are a fawking ANIMAL!!! I just read your review that no one gave no love to on this board. All I have to say is holy shit, now that is a review!!! As for retirement from SF didn't we all retire at one point or another, only to find ourselves returning to that place...lol.

Yea you're right. I must've given that retirement speech at least 40 times in the past few years but this time I have closure. I wanna end the legacy on a positive note and what better way than New Years..... a new beginning I guess

Ceremonial tank top hanging to be announced later lol

I am one of those 30 people who said I would never go back to Factory and I ended up staying there for more than 10 hours. :eek: I have to say I am so glad that I made Classics my last time (this time for real). It was absolutely INSANE....definitely one of the best times i have ever had. There are no words to describe the music....brought back so many memories....the way JP worked every song, it was just a GREAT way to end my SF days....hearing JP at his best....and realizing why I was such a regular for so many years. To everyone I was there with badass/chicken/digital/CP/voltron crew....you are all the main reason why I had such an amazing time. It wouldn't of been the same without all of you....we owned that corner on the 3rd floor.....HOLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by misk

.....i am not gonna justify what times everyone likes to go to factory and why........OPINIONS are like assholes ...everybody has one....and those of us on this thread....don't seem to interested in yours

Listen Girly ,

You are the only person on this thread who got all defensive about what I said !!! Grow up, its a club -- like i said I have never been before I am going on what I have heard and read on this message board --SO SHUT THE FUCK UP !!! AND STOP BEING A LITTLE BITCH !!!!

Listen Girly ,

You are the only person on this thread who got all defensive about what I said !!! Grow up, its a club -- like i said I have never been before I am going on what I have heard and read on this message board --SO SHUT THE FUCK UP !!! AND STOP BEING A LITTLE BITCH !!!!

geez... you newbs just dont know who not to call a bitch on this board :nono:

:laugh:;)

(cant wait to see the reply... hehehe :tongue: )

Originally posted by nycchic24

geez... you newbs just dont know who not to call a bitch on this board :nono:

:laugh:;)

(cant wait to see the reply... hehehe :tongue: )

whatever ! she is getting all bent out of shape b/c i said something about SoundFactory !!! If she is gonna give me an attitude .. I am gonna give her one right back...I don't care who she is ... I am not trying to start something but I gave my opinion and she bugged out. And just because i just posted now doesn't mean I am a newbie ... I have been reading this board for forever...

whatever ! she is getting all bent out of shape b/c i said something about SoundFactory !!! If she is gonna give me an attitude .. I am gonna give her one right back...I don't care who she is ... I am not trying to start something but I gave my opinion and she bugged out. And just because i just posted now doesn't mean I am a newbie ... I have been reading this board for forever...

Oh Ashley, my dear! :nono:

listen.. why dont you go to the factory first and then post your opinion on the place. otherwise, your post and your opinion really holds no creditbility.

i have a lot of friends who dont care for factory.. but i respect their opiinons alot more bc they have been and can back up their statement with facts.

:rolleyes:

blah blah blah......don't preach about being able to give your opinion and then cry when someone gives one back....you're beat....i'm not bent out of shape...i'm right.........i'm not buggin out...and if u don't like my attidude then don't read what i have to say.....

...and to be quite honest....i didn't give u an attitude in my first reply...i answered as to why the morning is prime time at factory....

...so now shut up and walk away...although it might be easier to HOP away ...since one foot is stuck in your mouth

ok I understand what NYCchick is saying that i shouldn't knock it until I try it but I guess it is just not my style to wake up on a sunday morning and go to a club ... but AGAIN that is just me ! I was not aware how passionate some people are about the Soundfactory. But now I know that if I ever want to post my opinion of something here I should check first to see the concensus of the rest of the board.

Anyway ...Misk ....my foot is definitly NOT in my mouth ... it never will be .... I am not intimadated easily so if you are trying to do that you have failed ...miserably.... but I do appriecite your passion for a place you love ... that is really cool :D I guess i feel that way about Tempts ... but maybe one day I will make a trip to the SoundFactory ... but it will be by myself b/c My friends would think i was insane for even suggesting it!:eek:

ok I understand what NYCchick is saying that i shouldn't knock it until I try it but I guess it is just not my style to wake up on a sunday morning and go to a club ... but AGAIN that is just me ! I was not aware how passionate some people are about the Soundfactory. But now I know that if I ever want to post my opinion of something here I should check first to see the concensus of the rest of the board.

Anyway ...Misk ....my foot is definitly NOT in my mouth ... it never will be .... I am not intimadated easily so if you are trying to do that you have failed ...miserably.... but I do appriecite your passion for a place you love ... that is really cool :D I guess i feel that way about Tempts ... but maybe one day I will make a trip to the SoundFactory ... but it will be by myself b/c My friends would think i was insane for even suggesting it!:eek:

.....see...that's just it....i'm not trying to intimidate u....it's a fucking messageboard and u r a computer screen to me.......anyways .....i am not that passionate about defending a club...it just gets annoying when people comment on things and have no clue........some of us are just more vocal with our thoughts ....i happen to be one of them

Yesterday was one of the best times i had at SF, fucking amazing and i did it sober. I had a pill in my pocket the whole time and decided not to take it.

My night started out pretty early. I started with going to China Club first, got there at 10:30pm, then went to vinyl at about 1 to hear Danny Howells, omg he's fucking amazing. we sang him happy b-day, it was great! then i got to SF at 5:45, loved every minute of it. Silence w/ Lethal Industry Rain I think i almost cried. Spent most of the day with my exit crew. luv you guys!

I didnt soem people with the crowd im not surprised. Helen.. good seeing you sweetie!

I finally left at 4pm, i couldnt take anymore i was gonna pass out. Classics was def a sick party, loved every min of it! Till next time!

:D