Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF Classics REVIEW!!!!

wow........place was packed

i got there at around 5sh and left at 12

music was great!!!....... i wanna know wut time did the lights go on,,,, and how was the music from 12 n on......

Every girl last nyt looked her best..... lots of hotties

also didn't see any OD ;) thats always good

wut else can i say it was a great fuckin night

i met maddd ppl

* i was wearing a MARLYIN MONROE shirt( on the front), and on the back there were eyes nose n mouth ..... a real bugg out shirt... n i had on a black hat

a lot of youzz looked fimiliar cauz of all the pics posted on this board.... didn't kno any names .... so i wuz a lil shy to go up 2 some ppl n be like " HEY!!!!! aren't you on CP"

just wanted to say wutsup 2 everyone who came out.... and hope everyone had a good time

Even though it was crowded the vibe last nyt was very good

I need one song ID it was about 7ish i'll say

n Jp played it for a half hour straight maybe longer .... no vocals .... just beets

it was like do do do-do do do DA DA

:confused::blown:

(it's stuck in my head)

lots of classics ..... some were crap (ie: I will survive WTF)

he played sum MJ;) .... lots of old dance tracks.... sum tracks from the 13 cd ..... i kno he played around 9ish # 7 on the first CD wit that harddd beat......(he alos played a lot more.... i can't remeber any more though) n then he played that American Pie song when the dood was strippin the the bed room......:laugh:

all in all it was a good night ......... now i'm goin bak 2 bed

:D

i showed up at noon and left at 545pm and the dance floor was still pumpin. i had no desire to leave but my ride had to meet family for dinner. from about 2pm til when i left JP abso-fuckin-lutely ripped shit up. i danced out the door!!!! from what i heard, after i left teh music got kinda blah, so i dont feel sooo bad about havingto leave early, thought i wanted to close it out. sick night, probably one of the best nights out. hope every1 had fun. as for the ODing didnt see any, but i did see2 people having sex on the speaker behind the stage :eek:

Etienne! :D

~~to disagree with mags it was the best theme nite i've ever been to...i dunno if it was the vibe, the company or whatever i haven't had so much fun in a while! played a lot of good tracks i havent heard in a while hence the Classics nite! (duh i know) the highlights to me were:

aftermath mixed into going thru it

lethal industry with silence vocal (amazingggggggg!)

wonderland (it was the first track i heard my first time at SF sat. so it was personal to me)

in ur eyez

some track he played at 2:20 dont know the name

definetely worth MY $

feel free to disagree its only MY opinion

ok......so here is the list of tracks he played....I compiled this together......This was the best classics night EVER..Jonathan gave back to the crowd....

Groovejet- Spiller

Stardust- music sounds better with u

latin headhunterz- tell me

sandy b- make the world go round

corrupt

feel it

kemical w/going through it

boots on the run w/so get up accapella

heartbreak hotel

i will survive

more than life

crystal waters..the track about the homeless woman...i forget the name...took us wayyyyyyyyyyy back!

rain

the bomb

relentless

jetset

your love is taking me over

Sa Trincha

sounds of blackness- pressure

deb cox- things just aint the same

veronica- someone to hold

like a prayer

no more games

hypnotized

Lady

Flowwww!

do it again

ultra nate- free

flowers

women beat their men

brain damage

you dont know me

pressurize

pulse- lover that u are

tina turner- you better be good to me - done during the show...

secret of the sea

things to come

6 8 12

resistance

sum say sigh

wicked games

flash- dt's mix

remanipulated

in the music

so strong

pneu

american booty

believe

its over now

i believe in love

computer dreams

its not right buts its ok

spanish harlem

worq it

musik is my life

nation 2000

everytime

secret of the sea

black legend

x-press 2 musik

things just aint the same

flight 643

hide you

trippin

play fast and loose

-DAVE

Woke up around 4 got dressed and got there at 5. PACKED !!!!!!

The crowd did look good and JP played the PHATTEST classics.

Though I haven't been there ina while it was good to see a lot of friends there.

By 8am WOW, it was more packed, couldnt even walk upstairs or nada. I just stood there and let the crowd take me where ever, lol.

I had on a straw cow boy hat with shades and was upstairs and downstairs.

Left @ 1230 and still packed and people still going in. Thats NYC for you .

What time did it close?

Victor Soto

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~to disagree with mags it was the best theme nite i've ever been to...i dunno if it was the vibe, the company or whatever i haven't had so much fun in a while! played a lot of good tracks i havent heard in a while hence the Classics nite! (duh i know) the highlights to me were:

aftermath mixed into going thru it

lethal industry with silence vocal (amazingggggggg!)

wonderland (it was the first track i heard my first time at SF sat. so it was personal to me)

in ur eyez

some track he played at 2:20 dont know the name

definetely worth MY $

free to disagree its only MY opinion

i had one of the best times.. mostly bc my alot of my friends that say that they would never go back.. went back for one last hurrah.

and totally agree with silence and lethal industry. :eek: "are you kidding me!" :D

we left after he dropped my love is you love (3:30- 4) and grabbed soem food at the diner.

and for everyone who is complaining that i twas too packed.. i didn tthink it was nearly as packed as some other theme nights i have been to :blank:

Some other's I remember........

Break 98

Carnival

Do You Hear

The Fortunate Ones

Finally

When I Fall In Love

Hunter

Mariah Carey - My All and Through The Rain

RES

Tempermental

Bailamos

Latey

Enjoy the Silence

Aftermath

Lethal Industry w/Silence acc

Silence

Indigo

I Will Surive

Billie Jean

Fired Up

Awesome night I left at 6.

I love SF. Got there a 12:30 am, and stayed until 1 pm. Very eclectic choice of songs. He played everything from "Aftermath" to Tina Turner's "You better be good to me".

The only real negative of the night was how packed it got. Anytime I got the urge to dance, I had to work my way through the crowd for a half hour to get to the dancefloor. By that time, I was ready to sit down again.

But let me say this, as far as vibe and energy, nothing, NOTHING compares to SF.

By the way, after I got done with my 12+ hour shift at the Factory, I went home and slept for 16 straight hours.

Originally posted by spikesnj

ok......so here is the list of tracks he played....I compiled this together......This was the best classics night EVER..Jonathan gave back to the crowd....

Groovejet- Spiller

Stardust- music sounds better with u

latin headhunterz- tell me

sandy b- make the world go round

corrupt

feel it

kemical w/going through it

boots on the run w/so get up accapella

heartbreak hotel

i will survive

more than life

crystal waters..the track about the homeless woman...i forget the name...took us wayyyyyyyyyyy back!

rain

the bomb

relentless

jetset

your love is taking me over

Sa Trincha

sounds of blackness- pressure

deb cox- things just aint the same

veronica- someone to hold

like a prayer

no more games

hypnotized

Lady

Flowwww!

do it again

ultra nate- free

flowers

women beat their men

brain damage

you dont know me

pressurize

pulse- lover that u are

tina turner- you better be good to me - done during the show...

secret of the sea

things to come

6 8 12

resistance

sum say sigh

wicked games

flash- dt's mix

remanipulated

in the music

so strong

pneu

american booty

believe

its over now

i believe in love

computer dreams

its not right buts its ok

spanish harlem

worq it

musik is my life

nation 2000

everytime

secret of the sea

black legend

x-press 2 musik

things just aint the same

flight 643

hide you

trippin

play fast and loose

-DAVE

Did you have a pen and paper in your pocket? Anyone who can list all these songs needs to get a life. As soon as I walked in I have friends running down a list of songs asking if I was there when he played them. GEttttttttttttttttttttttttt a Life............

Definitely hanging up the SF shoes! It's about that time!:(

Originally posted by irenegade7

Did you have a pen and paper in your pocket? Anyone who can list all these songs needs to get a life. As soon as I walked in I have friends running down a list of songs asking if I was there when he played them. GEttttttttttttttttttttttttt a Life............

im hanging up my theme party shoes way too packed no room to dance walk or breathe way too hot the vibe was great so was the music i just cant take those crowds

Originally posted by nycchic24

and for everyone who is complaining that i twas too packed.. i didn tthink it was nearly as packed as some other theme nights i have been to :blank:

no i agree with you, ive seen way worse, for example JP's bday is the worst i think ive ever seen SF. when i walked in at 6, i didnt have much trouble walking through the 3rd floor. it got crowded but it wasnt insanly fucking packed.

Well i def had a great time, one of teh best times ever at SF. JP was on point played alot of good shit... Silence w/ Lethal INdustry and Rain :love2: :love2: i love those songs!

Helen... so nice to see you hunnie! maybe we'll run into each other on the train again!

and yeah.... do you guys write down every single song as it comes on????? how thehell do you even remember that!?!?!?

Classics night.... 2 thumbs up!

Originally posted by irenegade7

shut the fuck up! ( no drama intended) but i think it's good someone posted all the songs, because i forgot a lot of shit JP played, i know he played a lot og good music that night....and after reading each song, i remeber the exact momet in the club i heard this song, and they way it made me feel etc...

DAVE GOOD JOB KID:aright:

now as for irenegade..... please spare us the drama..... i did not start this thread so it can be a drama fest!:rolleyes: i just wanted to kno if everyone had good time like myself.... if u didn't that your opinion.. and everyone has there reasons... if u did more power to u!!..... i can't stand drama on this board..... i wanted to start a SF review because i read all the fuckin rollcalls...lol.... i know a lot of u must have went .....so i would like to hear everyones opinions of the night;)

as for dave no offense but you must have have a great memory or sumthin to list all those tracks ..... how did u do it :confused: lol

also anyone know anything about the new Live SF CD?..... i saw a bunch of guys walkin around with cameras..... N i read that little card they were giving everyone as they were walking in ,,about They will be making a music video or sumshit to the classics Jp played that night???

the card goes like this:

SOUNDFACTORY

Once again Lays Down Tracks

For It's 3rd Live Cd Album

Be Loud, Be Proud

Video for this album will be recorded live in the club this evening

IF FOR ANY REASON YOU DO NOT WISH TO PARTICIPATE

PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE CLUB

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:D

good memory spikesnj :)

i wasn't there for too long..i feel like i missed some good stuff but i definitely enjoyed the music i heard. usually i wait it out for a little bit upstairs until the music gets good on other nights but as soon as i checked my coat i was on that dance floor. i walked onto the dance floor to like a prayer and didnt leave it until i left cause i was loving all the songs...got there at 5 left at 10 cause a friend had somewhere to go.

also..i heard that jp didnt really want to play classics and that after the other owner was leaving at 11 that he wasnt really gonna play classics anymore....which i think sucks because that is what everyone went there to here. can anyone tell me if he played a lot of classics after 11..? just curious.