Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Afterhours In Nyc

Alex & Leo, the promoters who created the New York after-hours scene when they opened the legendary Sound Factory in 1997, are teaming up with Exit's White Room and Centro-Fly afterhours promoter Stan K and promoters Adam S & Steve Zoomba to bring you a brand new Saturday after-hours in New York City.

The grand opening will be held December 7th and the party will run every Saturday thereafter. The spot? We call it Rhythm (AKA Saci). The party starts at 3 am and stops when everyone goes home or gets laid. Music will be provided by DJ Ziggy (another member of the infamous Exit White Room crew).

Door by Super Diva Tasha & Arturo (White Room).This is sure to be the newest and hottest after-hours on Saturday nights so bring some stamina. You're gonna need it.

Originally posted by promoclubs

Door by Super Diva Tasha & Arturo (White Room).This is sure to be the newest and hottest after-hours on Saturday nights so bring some stamina. You're gonna need it.

AHA so that means only like ten people are allowed in the club, right? :laugh:

The earlie party at Saci is exelent. does about 900 people. Everyone is over 21. Beautiful crowed. The after hours will be completly something else. It will be mostly NYC night life industry people. ( dancers, promoters etc.) Just like the crowed use to be in Exit White Room on saturdays after hours. This is going to be an insaine party that i recomend going too.

Door people were cool back in the day, whenthere really were door policy's that kept the riff raff out, now its just fucking stupid..

Saci? After hours like the White room of Exit...

That sounds sick....:laugh:

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

alex n leo are clueless Goons:laugh:

Originally posted by promoclubs

This is going to be the best after hours in NYC. The bigest after hours promoters are doing this party and one of the best after hours DJ is spinning.

DON'T MISS THIS.

holy after hours! i can't miss this after hours, with good after hours dj, and after hours promoters and after hours door guy and after hours bathroom guy! oh yeah and how could i forget after hours! did i mention after hours after hours after hours after hours after hours after hours after hours after hours after hours after hours after hours after hours after hours after hours after hours after hours after hours after hours????

:blown:

Originally posted by dr0ne

holy after hours! i can't miss this after hours, with good after hours dj, and after hours promoters and after hours door guy and after hours bathroom guy! oh yeah and how could i forget after hours! did i mention after hours after hours after hours after hours after hours after hours after hours after hours after hours after hours after hours after hours after hours after hours after hours after hours after hours after hours????

:blown:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by mattm2o

I wish the Yuppie clubs would put the names of the Bathroom Attendants on the fliers!

It would read like this;

Music By: DJ Ziggy

Door By: SUPER DIVA TASHA

Shithouse By: Juan & Jorge

dont diss the bathroom guy! last time i got dragged to saci i had a better time bullshiting (no pun intended :laugh: ) with the bathroom attendants than with the cheesy ass stuck up crowd up in that place!!

Things like this crack me up.

1st of all DJ ZIGGY????? Has anyone been in the white room at Exit and heard him spin? My cousin had to DJ for Ziggy cause he got too fucked up one night...he was going nuts thrashing the DJ Booth. He isnt very good as well. And last but not least at Saci? They call this SF Competition?

And by mentioning those "DOOR PEOPLE" is what seals the deal of making me not wanna go. The white room at Exit coulda had 3 people in it but they wouldnt let anyone in if you didnt get a bottle or had 7 girls with you. I think its time to hang up my clubbing shoes for a while. Its getting ridiculous around here.

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

Things like this crack me up.

1st of all DJ ZIGGY????? Has anyone been in the white room at Exit and heard him spin? My cousin had to DJ for Ziggy cause he got too fucked up one night...he was going nuts thrashing the DJ Booth. He isnt very good as well. And last but not least at Saci? They call this SF Competition?

And by mentioning those "DOOR PEOPLE" is what seals the deal of making me not wanna go. The white room at Exit coulda had 3 people in it but they wouldnt let anyone in if you didnt get a bottle or had 7 girls with you. I think its time to hang up my clubbing shoes for a while. Its getting ridiculous around here.

its BEEN ridiculous or more like pathetic

how can u throw in after hours party going against SF :huh: these promoters r really smart lemme tell u fckin idiots coming from exit

sg

That shithouse line is straight comedy... i'm still dyin... stop it!!!!

Hey, I guess i'll be there for the first part, but will they kick us out for after hours or just let new people in??? what's the deal???

I'm on both lists (regular & afterhours) but I'll be damned if I gotta go back out!