Clubplanet Nightlife Community

theres no business, like SNOW business...

Originally posted by linabina

ditto. :worry2:

same here... Considering it is 11:15pm I am currently on overtime right now. And if it snows enough. The person who does my job in the AM lives out in PA and he would not be coming in which would mean I have to be back here at 3:30AM. Even though the Overtime would kick ass... I hate coming in after only 2 hours of sleep. This would also mean I would have to work a double tomorrow...

12:00PM till 11:30 Tonight and then...

3:30AM till 10:00 PM tomorrow night...

:eek:

If its going to snow already, I'd rather it to snow HARD, that way classes and businesses are cancelled. If its that light crap, then its just gonna mix in with rain and turn into nasty dirty sleet. I want the real stuff for like a day straight. Odds are it wont happen though.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

u all suck....no fun :(

BLAH !!!

Normally I dont mind snow... But when it means I will get no sleep and then have to work a double... Keep the damn snow... It is not fun working 11 hours going home for 2 hours and going back to work for another 16 hours...

Yes like I said paycheck will be lovely... And I will be happy then... but for now... Grrrrrrrrrrrr !!!

TO ALL WHO ASKED FOR SNOW...

I THANK YOU IN ADVANCE... CON EDISON HAS CALLED A SNOW EMERGENCY AND I WILL BE STUCK AT WORK TILL THE WEEEEEE HOURS OF THE MORNING... IN A NICE WARM TOASTY OFFICE MAKING DOUBLE TIME AND A HALF!!!

WELL OFF TO WORK...

PEACE...

SCOTT