Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Listen Up Moo...you Cock Eyed Ass Bandit...

Ever since returning from my travels recently, I've heard a lotta hype regarding njguido.com...with such a charismatic name, THE GREAT ONE decided to give it a try...big mistake.

First of all, who the hell wants to look at pics of 1980s guidos and guidettes??? Secondly, who's cock is the camera man smokin' b/c there are very few attractive guidette monsters on this site, and I know NJ's got better to offer??? And what about those outdated trax you advertise...you are aware that there are new songs out, right??? Lastly for the time being, why is your ugly cock-eyed mug with that TJMaxx apparel in almost every single photo??? My perspective on this website is synonmous with the taste of a spoiled strawberry myoplex shake...absolute disgust...2 guido fist pumps down!!!

Not sure who's ass your head has been crammed up "Moo" (what a pussy name), but there's a new Guido World Order that I established last year...THE ALLIANCE. We're a new breed of guidos...some of us are bankers and traders, while others are doctors, lawyers, professional gamblers and even a couple of models. Not only are we successful, but we're also some of the most...scratch that, THE most gorgeous male specimens on the face of this earth. Need I mention our premium designer wardrobe, penthouse apartments, lavish lifestyle, and plethora of hot chix waiting by their phones 24/7 in hopes of getting a guido call...I think not...even you should get the point.

I'm running out to a client dinner right now in this blizzard at Asia de Cuba once my sexmonster assistant finishes getting me off, otherwise I'd gladly continue explaining the perfection that is THE ALLIANCE. BE ADVISED...THE GROPE IS BACK IN TOWN, AND THE ALLIANCE HAS NEVER BEEN STRONGER!!! You have some work to do on that website...it has unlocked potential, I'll give you that much, but nothing more...GET TO WORK!!!

:eek: WOW, those were some mos def fighting words. As the the grand, which is GRAND to all of you, daughter to GUIDO VILLA, my nonno who is a well established guido in fact....I must say that njguido.com is citing their shit pretty well...i enjoy lookin at some fine guidos...and if The Alliance is so big and bad, where's their website?? didnt want to put my 2 cents in, i just want to see some hott Italian hunnies :o)

Well said Grope.

You forgot to point out that besides Moo's lazy-eyed punching bag of a face in every picture, these faggots can't seem to take enough pictures of that fat, pale sloth-like creature with the goatee. Who the fuck is that kid and why is he on a website with the words "guido" in it???

He falls short of being anything close to a guido.

Njguido has disgraced all Guidos in the tristate area.

HBK

Originally posted by gropasaurus1

Ever since returning from my travels recently, I've heard a lotta hype regarding njguido.com...with such a charismatic name, THE GREAT ONE decided to give it a try...big mistake.

First of all, who the hell wants to look at pics of 1980s guidos and guidettes??? Secondly, who's cock is the camera man smokin' b/c there are very few attractive guidette monsters on this site, and I know NJ's got better to offer??? And what about those outdated trax you advertise...you are aware that there are new songs out, right??? Lastly for the time being, why is your ugly cock-eyed mug with that TJMaxx apparel in almost every single photo??? My perspective on this website is synonmous with the taste of a spoiled strawberry myoplex shake...absolute disgust...2 guido fist pumps down!!!

Not sure who's ass your head has been crammed up "Moo" (what a pussy name), but there's a new Guido World Order that I established last year...THE ALLIANCE. We're a new breed of guidos...some of us are bankers and traders, while others are doctors, lawyers, professional gamblers and even a couple of models. Not only are we successful, but we're also some of the most...scratch that, THE most gorgeous male specimens on the face of this earth. Need I mention our premium designer wardrobe, penthouse apartments, lavish lifestyle, and plethora of hot chix waiting by their phones 24/7 in hopes of getting a guido call...I think not...even you should get the point.

I'm running out to a client dinner right now in this blizzard at Asia de Cuba once my sexmonster assistant finishes getting me off, otherwise I'd gladly continue explaining the perfection that is THE ALLIANCE. BE ADVISED...THE GROPE IS BACK IN TOWN, AND THE ALLIANCE HAS NEVER BEEN STRONGER!!! You have some work to do on that website...it has unlocked potential, I'll give you that much, but nothing more...GET TO WORK!!!

i think i know who wrote this.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ahh, the gropasaurus, I heard so much about you. FYI - NJGUIDO.COM is just a documentary of Jersey/New York nightlife. We do not try to take pics of the hottest and best looking, we try to include everyone. But as far as the personal bashing you have attempted towards me, the greatest ones keep their mouth shut. So when you see me out, I will buy you a drink to help wisk away your impopluarity in this current day an age. I will also be happy to include you in a picture on my site to help you regain your guido status in front of 300,000 people a month. As far as the music goes, it is a section that is updated on occasion. You can hear my selection if you come and hear me DJ. I will be spinning at Joey's Christmas Day and Voce' wed Dec 11. And as far as my clothing goes...only the best.

Until then my nemesis..LOL

Moo DJ Anthony Moussa

Originally posted by themoo

Ahh, the gropasaurus, I heard so much about you. FYI - NJGUIDO.COM is just a documentary of Jersey/New York nightlife. We do not try to take pics of the hottest and best looking, we try to include everyone. But as far as the personal bashing you have attempted towards me, the greatest ones keep their mouth shut. So when you see me out, I will buy you a drink to help wisk away your impopluarity in this current day an age. I will also be happy to include you in a picture on my site to help you regain your guido status in front of 300,000 people a month. As far as the music goes, it is a section that is updated on occasion. You can hear my selection if you come and hear me DJ. I will be spinning at Joey's Christmas Day and Voce' wed Dec 11. And as far as my clothing goes...only the best.

Moo DJ Anthony Moussa

Keep up the good work!

:clap:

Originally posted by themoo

Moo DJ Anthony Moussa

The bottom line is you have class and He doesn't :blank:

Monsterguido would be rolling over in his grave... if he was dead....

Fortunately for all, he is alive and well....

Grope... go easy on the kids bro... they are just tryin to pick up where you guys left off.....

I dont think theMoo realizes the sleeping dragon he just awoke...

I miss the Alliance and thier posts... Hope to see more of you guys online and on the scene....

The male addonnis has spoken people... pay homage and offer out a golf clap for true perfection....

Falling in love with Tempts hearing My Love is Your Love in Tempts was different than hearing it anywhere else. It is the first time I realized a true summer anthem. And I have been DJing since I was 12 years old (that would be 12 Years). Went through the freestyle stage than the club music stage, did parties as a kid and teen. Have been doing clubs or lounges for 5 years. And I don't mind the criticizm, but if you are going to criticize my DJing, do it after you hear me spin. I think that is fair to ask.

Moo

Originally posted by lulu518

For all the fine Italian men out there, FYI where ever my girls and I are, be it South Beach, Vegas, Cancun....all the hot hunnies are from New York. What are they feeding you boys out there?

A heavy dose of Test and Deca.