Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Offcial Oscar G Ft Lauderdale Roll Call!!!!!!!!

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Thats right sports fan, OG my #4 Dj is comming to lauderdale. Yea there is some commerical BS like Mad House and Frank Lords bla bla bla, but then OG is gonna take the decks....

I forget the date, but i know its soon, so someone pm me the info... or post it..

With his set in the Grove having mucho classics I"m pretty excited about this event...

Hes doesn't have to play a "space" set....

SO OG owes me 5 requests any ways, I"m cashing in 3 of them for this event...

:eek:

Saleen inc reserves to rank og as our #4 dj, due to the lack of classics played. we also reserve the right to bump him back up to #3 if classics are played in lauderdale.

well, I won't go to this event since I live in Miami and why go to Lauderdale to hear him when I can hear him down here.....but it's a good opportunity for all the clubbers up there to hear good music and get more house adepts. Party on!!! :D

Guest saleen351

the party i'm talking about is not there, but hey, pregame at a gay club may be cool. At least i know i have zero competition for the few ladies in the house, plus what is the difference between space and a gay club? Nothing they both have the same amount of chicks...

Deep dish ain't going on till 2am.... hopefully 3am or 4am... so lauderdale it is...

Originally posted by saleen351

At least i know i have zero competition for the few ladies in the house, plus what is the difference between space and a gay club? Nothing they both have the same amount of chicks...

Also, lots of straight hot chicks hang out with gay guys - and I've seen plenty of good lookin' hoowas @ Coliseum.... It's a nice club with an upstairs overlooking the dancefloor, etc..

I haven't been there in ages.....it's about time - especially w/ OG in da hizzouse!

Lola:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by lolahotass

Ya know Saleen, that's not a bad idea... I wasn't going to go to Space until late anyway........

Hmmmmmmm, Coliseum is only 5 mins from my house..... And I might be able to get free/reduced comps there.......

I'LL HAVE COMPS BY THE BEGINING OF NEXT WEEK....

ANY COVER IS TOO MUCH COVER....;)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by lolahotass

I have to put something in the subject line too..

But yeah, get me 2 comps!

xoxo,

i first have to speak to og and get all the details, he didn't update his site, nor can i find the link to the other lauderdale party.. then i'll make some moves on comps and see whats out there, cause for now, i know of no one at both clubs, but something always turns up..

og if you read this, pm me with some links and info....

I will be playing on Tuesday December 17th at Ibiza Dance Club in Ft. Lauderdale along with my partner Ralph Falcon and my good friend Edgar V.

There will also be a live performance of "Dark Beat" (which will go to number one on Billboard next week:D )

This is a FREE event!!! It is a benefit sponsored by Party 93.1 FM....They will be collecting (unwrapped) Christmas gifts for underpriveleged children...it is a great way to help people out and have fun at the same time and it's free!!!

click here for info

as for Saturday December 21st...

I will be playing at the Rennaisance night @ Pacha, London

(its a litttle farther than the coliseum Lola but I'll put you on the list anyway ;) )

see ya at Space!!!

O.G.:)

Originally posted by saleen351

the party i'm talking about is not there, but hey, pregame at a gay club may be cool. At least i know i have zero competition for the few ladies in the house, plus what is the difference between space and a gay club? Nothing they both have the same amount of chicks...

Truer words were never said (or written :) ) by Saleen.

I will take a gay club over space anyday. At least all the guys aren't chest puffing guido assholes.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djoscarg

I will be playing on Tuesday December 17th at Ibiza Dance Club in Ft. Lauderdale along with my partner Ralph Falcon and my good friend Edgar V.

There will also be a live performance of "Dark Beat" (which will go to number one on Billboard next week:D )

This is a FREE event!!! It is a benefit sponsored by Party 93.1 FM....They will be collecting (unwrapped) Christmas gifts for underpriveleged children...it is a great way to help people out and have fun at the same time and it's free!!!

click here for info

as for Saturday December 21st...

I will be playing at the Rennaisance night @ Pacha, London

(its a litttle farther than the coliseum Lola but I'll put you on the list anyway ;) )

see ya at Space!!!

O.G.:)

good job lots of ass, you fucked up his play dates. From now on just guido fist pump and leave the schedule to me:D

Damm i gotta look around the house to find something to bring for these needy kids...Maybe I'll give them my student loan payment book:(

and congrads on the dark beat track, though you got some competition comming late january plus rolands cd...;)

and where the hell is the new dark beat cd single? how did the test pressing go> when can i buy it and gudio fist pump to it?

any ways, i'm bringing cds to this event...

SOMEONE IS PLAYING SOME GUIDO ANTHEMS...

and OG you really need to hire a publisist(sp).....:)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by shroomy

Truer words were never said (or written :) ) by Saleen.

I will take a gay club over space anyday. At least all the guys aren't chest puffing guido assholes.

funny thing is i told the guys at the door about you, but they all keep on claiming they do nothing wrong..

• 9 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...