Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Official Best Track of 2002 Thread!!

x-t-c

alright, 2003 is fast approaching, so its time to select the best track of 2002. whether it be trance, house, tech, whatever, post your favorite. if you feel, like i do, that you have more than 1, than go ahead and post them to. my 2 favorite songs of the year would have to be:

1. lemon 8 - new york, new york (out of the sanctuary rmx.)

2. underworld - 2 months off (king unique rmx.)

laterz...

x-t-c ---two months off is a great track but lately I like

Tim Deluxe--It Just Wont Do

But for the year it has to be...

Joey Beltram--Slice

This one takes the cake...over the past year I have heard a multitude of DJs spin this track from Mistress Barbara to Steve Lawler to Mauro Picotto to Carl Cox.

DARK BEAT DARK BEAT DARK BEAT!!!:D :D how could anyone say anything else? not only was it a smash hit but it also came from one of our own!! EVEN MORE REASON to have it as your fave!

lets see...number 2? hmmm

JamX and De Leon- Mind Made Up (Original Mix) [love the breakout in the song after the first verse of lyrics...really gets the club jumping!!]

:cool: IMO of course...hehe:)

Carlos

Filterheadz vs Tomaz - Sunshine/Lazy People

Stryke - Perfect Love (All Mixes)

Maurice & Noble - Faith Delivers (Ashtrax Breaks Mix)

Kinobe - Butterfly (Swag's Falling Further Dub)

Groove Armada - Lovebox

Spooky - Belong (Original Mix)

oh yeah Stryke's remix of Dark Beat isnt too bad either .. :)

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

areyourestricted?

you guys forgot

shakedown- at night (that was the record most found in dj crates during winter music conference!!!!

mfactor- mother

evolution- walking on fire

safe from harm- narcotic thrust

although these two tracks are a little mainstream now, they did blow up dancefloors all year long!!!!

oh and ofcourse, everyone's favorite

DARKBEAT!!!!

Hello Kiddies,

Sorry that I have absent from my posting duties, but I was recovering from the White Party. Met some cute little numbers that week and hung out with them the whole time. You guys should have seen these boys, Yummy in my Tummy. We hit all the clubs and even that Vizcaya Party. At night I took them back to my house for some good ole' fashion gay loving. Slip them a "mickey" in their drinks and went to work. Damn is my back still and "love sacks" still killing me. I have not had that much wild and crazy sexy since my time in the boyscouts. (Scouts Honor) Anyways my vote for the best track of 2002 is that mega-club bomb that Danny Tenaglia is always dropping! "Touch me in the Anal" Wow that song sets flame a burning!! Well kiddies I am back in town and back in search of the perfect boy, wishful thinking I know!!! See you guys at Maze, or if you are a hot boy, in a dark alley early in the morning!!

Ciao

Originally posted by dropdasoap69

Hello Kiddies,

Sorry that I have absent from my posting duties, but I was recovering from the White Party. Met some cute little numbers that week and hung out with them the whole time. You guys should have seen these boys, Yummy in my Tummy. We hit all the clubs and even that Vizcaya Party. At night I took them back to my house for some good ole' fashion gay loving. Slip them a "mickey" in their drinks and went to work. Damn is my back still and "love sacks" still killing me. I have not had that much wild and crazy sexy since my time in the boyscouts. (Scouts Honor) Anyways my vote for the best track of 2002 is that mega-club bomb that Danny Tenaglia is always dropping! "Touch me in the Anal" Wow that song sets flame a burning!! Well kiddies I am back in town and back in search of the perfect boy, wishful thinking I know!!! See you guys at Maze, or if you are a hot boy, in a dark alley early in the morning!!

:laugh: :laugh: ...de pipi (no pun intended)...:laugh: :laugh:

Man there was this bomb that Oscar would drop the majority of the times I would see him spin this summer.

It is a high pitched horn that goes real fast.

da da da da da da da da pause a few seconds da da da da da da da then the da da da's over a sweet bassline kind of like Shakedown "at night"

Now that is the song of the year even though I don't know the frickin name of it. I know you guys are probably like what the fuck is this guy talking about. If anyone has an idea, please feel free to reply. :tongue:

Originally posted by x-t-c

alright, 2003 is fast approaching, so its time to select the best track of 2002. whether it be trance, house, tech, whatever, post your favorite. if you feel, like i do, that you have more than 1, than go ahead and post them to. my 2 favorite songs of the year would have to be:

1. lemon 8 - new york, new york (out of the sanctuary rmx.)

2. underworld - 2 months off (king unique rmx.)

laterz...

king uniquee deff has my vote for producer of the year along side of Chus & Cabellos