Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
glowgrlnyc

>>CP's 12 DAYS of CHRiSTMAS...Add your OWN...

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me , 10 ravers OD-ing , 7 blondes a dancin', 6 Guidos Swaying, 5 whores-a-postin', 4 lumps of Turds , 3 raver kens, 2 stacks of clothes from bebe and a dave clarke teckno cd.

Serge, That's mad confusing and depressing? hahahah

Let me try this over.... and a 1....and a 2....

On the Eighth day of christmas my true love gave to me, 8 glowsticks spinning, 7 blondes a dancin', 6 Guidos Swaying, 5 whores-a-postin', 4 lumps of Turds , 3 raver kens, 2 stacks of clothes from bebe and a dave clarke teckno cd.

:D

:confused: ...but i dont like ravers...:(

On the ninth day of christmas my true love gave to me, 9 cans of red bull , 8 glowsticks spinning, 7 blondes a dancin', 6 Guidos Swaying, 5 whores-a-postin', 4 lumps of Turds , 3 raver kens, 2 stacks of clothes from bebe and a dave clarke teckno cd.

On the tenth day of christmas my true love gave to me 10 beepers beeping 9 cans of red bull , 8 glowsticks spinning, 7 blondes a dancin', 6 Guidos Swaying, 5 whores-a-postin', 4 lumps of Turds , 3 raver kens, 2 stacks of clothes from bebe and a dave clarke teckno cd.

On the 11 day of christmas my true love gave to me 11 pills to roll with, 10 beepers beeping, 9 cans of red bull , 8 glowsticks spinning, 7 blondes a dancin', 6 Guidos Swaying, 5 whores-a-postin', 4 lumps of Turds , 3 raver kens, 2 stacks of clothes from bebe and a dave clarke teckno cd.

On the 12th day of christmas my true love gave to me 12 CPers CLubbing,11 pills to roll with, 10 beepers beeping, 9 cans of red bull , 8 glowsticks spinning, 7 blondes a dancin', 6 Guidos Swaying, 5 whores-a-postin', 4 lumps of Turds , 3 raver kens, 2 stacks of clothes from bebe and a dave clarke teckno cd.