Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
vicman

holy shit...

metro tracks might freeze right?

that reminds me, all of this winter snow and rain shit is relatively new to me. so i woke up this morning and saw my car encased in a thin yet cold layer of ice.

perplexed at this, i proceeded to take my ice scrapper thingy and remove the ice from the windows and windshield. the wipers, much to my surprise, were also encased in ice and initially innefective for the purpose of removing the incessant drizzling of freezing rain.

Originally posted by sauvee88

Turn the car on

To do that you insert the small piece of ridged metal with your car's name on it into the tiny hole on the right side of the big wheel you turn to make the car move toward your desired direction.

Originally posted by cookiegirl

To do that you insert the small piece of ridged metal with your car's name on it into the tiny hole on the right side of the big wheel you turn to make the car move toward your desired direction.

what if my car has a joystick instead of a big wheel?

Originally posted by cookiegirl

I think Porsches have the ignition on the left side of the steering wheel. Those damn Germans! :D