Clubplanet Nightlife Community

check this guy out hes f**cken gorgeous!!

girly

nothing deadpan about it (outside of the girl going down and suffocating of course).

the rest are serious issues that people that are overweight undoubtedly have to deal with. they are human functions, urges and motivations that on some level have got have an effect on their psyches. the inherent embarassment in dealing with those basic human actions have got to have long lasting effects and may even drive to further bingeing on food as it is most likely a source of comfort, further exacerbating the problem.

ok, that may have been a little deadpan. but seriously, you can't tell me that at some point and some level you haven't wondered about how morbidly obese people face normal day to day experiences that may create challenges, that a person of normal height and weight would not be faced with.

that is at the root of it all that i was wondering, call me sick, or demented if you want for not asking about how they tied their shoes i suppose that on some level i am. but these are a few of the sick and demented things, that i happen to be wondering about.

Originally posted by ladyshady

im sorry. i must have forgotten we were in second grade and we point and laugh at overwight people.

no actually, I don't think that was the point.. This has been posted on numerous messageboards and this person clearly wanted to be laughed at hence the picture of his penis at the end...Now if you weren't looking to be laughed at and were looking to be taken as a serious overweight person, would you take a picture of yourself and put it on your webpage of you holding your boob and your penis?? Yeah i didn't think so;) I would never make fun of anyone like that and neither would half the people who posted in here, just not my nature..

#1 this kid is askin to get laughed at after seeing those pictures (I'm not a person either who makes a habit about ripping on ppl btw), but he obviously has a warped sense of humor, and I am sorry but there is def a humorous tone to the images

#2 I CANNOT believe what I just saw...those were really gross.

#3, to sd-don't analyze this too much. thinking hard about things like this could be hazardous to your health. i'm almost positive about that.