Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your end of the year top DJ list....

Guest saleen351

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly im really happy with all the local dj's lately in my opinion have been very good & very impressive... in my honest opinion i think we have a few future superstars in our own backyard here.. of coarse im judging this by MY taste in music, & by what i have seen myself .. & my top choices would be :

1.edgar v

2.stryke

3.oscar g

4.roland

5.shawn(meng)

6.jimmy t

7.seazons

8.obby

9.ariel b

etc...

fav imports:

definately 1.maurro piccotto !!!

2.tiesto / pvd

3.taucher

4.johan

5.nick warren

6.seb fontaine

7.judge jules

peace out !!

Guest saleen351

oscar ang GA2, you two should get a room with all the ass kissing you two do all the time....

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEE YOU TUESDAY OG, I'M BRINING GUIDO ANTHEMS WITH ME...

Originally posted by stryke303

LOL! now, this is what i like to come home to! get off the plane w/ my sinuses killing me, go to a dolphins game (football is cool...but, what a lession in strange sociology!), get home, log on and this! LOL.

KICK HIM IN THE BALLS STRYKE !!! HES MUCH BIGGER THAN YOU !!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by starshaped

1.Armin Van Buuren

2.John 'OO' Flemming

3.Matt Hardwick

4.Mauro Picotto

Might I add...that THAT picture of gatecrasher is SICK..!!!!! sorry just had to say that...Im dying to leave the states to go to a good Euro club...cant wait till june when i go to Ibiza (my birthday is june 15th :D) and party @ Home, Space, Etc...with some of my friends who just happen to go during that time too.

Id unno if i did a list already but if i did consider this my revision:

in no particular order-

Stryke

Tall Paul

Edgar V

Jimmy T

Oscar G

Roland

Dj Wag

Pete Tong (great music...not world class at mixing but wow great music)

Parks and Wilson (totally blew me away during luis puigs birthday at Spin)

...thats all that i can think of for now...they are all dope..lol i couldnt choose to see a particular one if i had the choice cause they are all sick sick SICK!

I think i need to move to miami!!

I lived in jersey all my life and denny aka 'cheetos' is the worst dj ever. I don't understand the hype. He never takes the risk to fuck with the crowd- he only plays mainstream music to be safe. JP on the otherhand is sick when it comes to spinning- i'll walk at factory fucked up by the music without doing any drugs!!! JP does not care, he does his own thing and you can't just listen to him for a couple of hours you need the whole night to really understand what he's about and to really appreciate him. Denny throws records onto a turntable and calls himself a DJ. I am glad that miami is on my side, if i were on the jersey board i would be dead by next week