• jason o
    • denny t
    • anthony n
    • eddie b

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAAAAANNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHOOOOOONNNNNNNYYYYYYY NNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who better than anythony Nero , he spun there sat nigths tore it up there and he knows the system and can rock the house NERO will def be a great choice!!!!!!!!

I WAS THERE LAST NIGHT FOR CLASSICS NIGHT.

I DUNNO I KNEW I WAS GONNA HEAR EXIT CLASSICS BUT I THINK DRAPER COULD HAVE DONE A LIL BETTER HE DID MIX A COUPLE OF GOOD SONGS I GIVE HIM THAT BUT HE WOULD PLAY A COUPLE OF HARD TRACKS THEN SWITCH TO SOME SLOW HOUSE SONG I DUNNO

AND SERIOUSLY THAT SOUND SYESTEM IS SHIT COMPARED TO ROXY

NOT LOUD AT ALL IT WAS LIKE NIGHT AND DAY

I DUNNO WHOEVER THEY BRING IN WILL DO GOOD FOR A WHILE THEN I THINK THE PARTY WILL DIE OUT

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Clarke would NEVER spin there....plus he's really busy being Mr. Father and taking care of his baby :) ...thats why he doesnt spin out that much... :(

which is all the more of a reason why you're going to go if i manage to book 'em. Don't lie. :laugh:

Well if everything worked out the way the new promoters are hoping.. and the security and management and all that stuff is taken care of and put under control, I'd really love to see Richie Santana on the main floor.. he's be absolutely incredible.. but only if Exit gets its shit together cause I wouldn't want him stuck with a residency at a club that no one respects.. otherwise they can fucking keep Draper and continue to be the shittiest waste of a good club in all of the city. :rolleyes:

Jason Ojeda! He can read a crowd, he knows how to play a big room, and he has the widest musical selection of all others mentioned!

I Personally think they should have monthly residents that alternate! Now these are not my suggedtions but just an example

PVD first Friday of the month

Ferry Corsten on the 2nd Fri

Oakenfold on the third

etc etc

Originally posted by mattm2o

I Personally think they should have monthly residents that alternate! Now these are not my suggedtions but just an example

PVD first Friday of the month

Ferry Corsten on the 2nd Fri

Oakenfold on the third

etc etc

I actually 100% agree with this.. we were working for it in the summertime.. we wanted AVB, Corsten, and Dinaire or something like that and then Draper once a month (for his *die-hard* fans) but it never worked out..

I think it's a wonderful idea though.. a 4 DJ rotation every month.

Originally posted by codica3

I actually 100% agree with this.. we were working for it in the summertime.. we wanted AVB, Corsten, and Dinaire or something like that and then Draper once a month (for his *die-hard* fans) but it never worked out..

I think it's a wonderful idea though.. a 4 DJ rotation every month.

underneath it all, I think you really love Exit.

Originally posted by zeeker

underneath it all, I think you really love Exit.

Underneath what all? I think the venue is beautiful. It's such a waste of good space, it's really annoying. I love EXIT the building, I don't love Exit's PARTY, nor do I care at all for the management, the security, the scum crowd that is there, or the fucking horrible DJ. :blown:

Originally posted by codica3

Underneath what all? I think the venue is beautiful. It's such a waste of good space, it's really annoying. I love EXIT the building, I don't love Exit's PARTY, nor do I care at all for the management, the security, the scum crowd that is there, or the fucking horrible DJ. :blown:

oh, or not:hey:

Nero @ Exit, finally a reason to go back to Exit. Said I would never go back there but gonna have to go back for that. A Nero residency would be what Exit needs to get there shit turned around....and why is Tony Draper's name on this poll everyone knows he's garbage